tuscl

Barron Trump

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Friday, November 18, 2022 3:39 AM
Remember that shy little kid that you'd sometimes see on stage with his dad?
He's 16yrs old now, still a kid but....

He's 6'7"

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/11/16/b…

41 comments

• mike710
    2 years ago
    Future NBA bench warming Center.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Wow - he always looked tall but never thought he'd get to that height.

If he's 16 that means he was only 10 when Trump won the nomination - at that time he looked a little odd bc in reality he was just a little kid but his size made him look older.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Melania is 5-11, Donald 6-3, and this kid towers over both of them. They need 6-9 Brittney Griner in that picture... oh wait, if only Trump were still President she wouldn't be breaking rocks in Siberia.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Looks like they photo shopped a teen age Herman Munster into a photo of The Dpnald, and his Stepford Wife
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It sucks to be a gawky tall kid - but it must really suck to be the gawky tall son of Trump. It’s impossible to blend into the background with that height.

He likely had to be a visible family presence since Eric was the only other child who was willing to be at the announcement.

I’m wondering who will be Trump’s running mate this time? I think Stormy Daniels or Dennis Rodman?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Meanwhile Don Jr is saying “wtf how come I’m not that tall?!?”
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    How come Trump looks so pissed off in that picture?
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    6'7" --- I didn't know they stacked right wing shit that high!
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Meanwhile Don Jr is saying “wtf how come I’m not that tall?"

Being short helps Dummy Jr. suck his Daddy's cock all that much easier :-)
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Making fun of a minor, Trucidos, yeah, that doesn't mark you as a piece of shit or anything.

Lulz.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    @shai “Meanwhile Don Jr is saying “wtf how come I’m not that tall?!?””

I think your question was rhetorical, but I guess Junior’s mother Ivanna didn’t have the super tall genes? Could you imagine Don Jr’s ego if he was tall on top of all the other advantages and baggage he has?
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Could you imagine Don Jr’s ego if he was tall on top of all the other advantages and baggage he has?"

His head would that much further from his 3-inch penis, and he'd be throwing even more crybaby tantrums over it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Hey ought to be left alone till he at least turns 21. Who knows, he may decide to distance himself from his father like Tiffany.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Who knows, he may decide to distance himself from his father like Tiffany"

That's really the only viable option for the kid. He's not going to inherit anything except the vestiges of Trump Org, which will be nothing but a smoldering pile of toxic waste once Tish James and the Feds are done with their RICO seizure of assets. He'll probably get a $5 million trust fund once Daddy croaks in prison and Eric and Dumbo Jr. are pillaging whatever they can from the coffers.

The best thing he can do is go to law school like Tiffany and then become an environmental or ACLU lawyer for the Dems. He might develop some smarts and moral fiber that his corrupt half-siblings never wanted. By 2045, he can make a Senate run and possibly untarnish the Trump name, but that is just wishful thinking at this point.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^only a cunt like you would pick on a kid. When you were born the doctor slapped your Mother, not your ass. Little fucking pussy, go hang yourself.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "only a cunt like you would pick on a kid"

How am I picking on the kid? I'm trying to give him valuable wisdom and tell him to get as far away from his toxic father and half-siblings as he possibly can.

Once Shanghai Donnie gets locked up, Dumbo Jr. is gonna stick a pistol in his mouth and look in the mirror and wonder why he didn't run away from home when he was a younger man. Could've saved his life, but he made his choices and he'll have to face the consequences of that. Just look at John Gotti Jr --- made all the same mistakes as Eric and Junior and took him 30 years of misery to finally realize that copying Daddy's lifestyle was a BIG mistake.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Thank you for confirming my post.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    I hope he finds happiness as he matures. Growing up in the spotlight isn't easy.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I'm trying to give him valuable wisdom and tell him to get as far away from his toxic father and half-siblings as he possibly can."

By calling him "right wing shit"? What, you gonna "roll him in a ditch"?

You're another internet tough guy. Dime a fucking dozen.
    If you saw _any_ Trump in person you'd stutter and beg for their autographs.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "If you saw any Trump in person you'd stutter and beg for their autographs"

I'd spit in their face and tell them to stop being parasites on society.

I'm a lifelong Democrat which means I admire people like Obama --- raised by a poor white mother on foodstamps and still managed to graduate cum laude from Harvard Law and become the most charismatic Prez since JFK. He's the kind of hero you rightie assholes call a "taker" and label his Mom a "welfare queen".
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Some cunt Dem woman professor testifying in front of Congress said something like, “He may have named his son Baron, but despite what he may think, he’s not royalty.”

I would have asked her,
    “Do you have children?”
    “What are their names?”
    “How old are they?”
    “Where do they go to school?”

Maybe it would sink in that you should respect the privacy of minor children. Unfortunately, she was probably a childless bull dike
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Hahaha nope. You're an internet tough guy who shit talks 16 year olds for being born to a family you don't like. Real big man you are. I'd love to see you try to spit in Trump's face when four defensive end-sized secret service are ready to bruise you top-to-bottom.

Not sure what Obama has to do with this thread but I've shaken Bill Clinton's hand on multiple occasions, including when he was in office. I respect the role, if not the individual.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Information about Obama’s mother and father a readily available online.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    ^Obama’s parents were basic variations of thousands of other middle class, highly educated but not financially successful products of the 60’s. They had more than enough education and opportunity. If they were on welfare and food stamps, it was a life style choice.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "They had more than enough education and opportunity. If they were on welfare and food stamps, it was a life style choice."

Americans respect a Democrat President who came from humble beginnings because they know what it's like to crawl-and-scratch your way to a successful life. When Clinton and Obama are both raised by poor single mothers, it instilled a powerful drive to become educated and smart, which they knew would serve them well in any endeavor in life.

Meanwhile, Bushie Jr. and Shanghai Donnie both born with silver spoons in mouths and vigorously dodged the draft with Daddy's help because they knew only poor boys like Clinton and Obama are supposed to die in a Vietnam jungle. When it came time to finally prove yourself as a man, both Dubya and Small Dick Donnie got millions in "starter cash" from Daddy to go out into that mean, mean world. Clinton and Obama only had their ambition and intelligence to fuel their dreams.

Now you see why educated folks vote for educated heroes like Bill and Barack because they know real success takes hard work. Blue collar hillbillies vote for trust fund crybabies like Dubya and China Don because they think men born to rich families are the only way to yield power.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Of course there are always exceptional people who rise above, but a lot of really uneducated people from urban areas vote Democratic. It’s their base.

unmotivated to learn and who can’t read or do basic math. Rural blue collar people who have to have their shit together to work everyday are geniuses compared to the urban dregs.

The urban culture is cursed 3 times over because they are generally low IQ (many, not all, but on average) uneducated and have a terrible family life with parents (really should say “a parent” in most cases) who couldn’t even be bothered with making them a meal - so the schools/guberment has to do it. Teach them early to feed on the public teat and it becomes a way of life.
    What do you think they will want from the government?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "The urban culture is cursed 3 times over"

My friends who grew up in that culture won't stop telling me how much it sucks, and how it's the values. Growing up with a father eliminates the economic gap. They vote Democrat out of fealty to the civil rights days, but that's starting to slip. AA men, in particular, are breaking off from a culture that seems to elevate black women over black men. Black women occupy a disproportionate number of government jobs, and are the face of "the man" to black men. Meanwhile, public schools are factories to feminize men and pathologize masculinity.

Someone recently said the divide isn't white vs nonwhite, it's people who came to this country willingly (i.e. AA descendants of the trans-Atlantic slave trade) vs. not. African and Caribbean immigrants I've known rarely identify with AA culture, saying they don't appreciate the opportunities they have in America and don't have priorities straight.

Actually, people voted for Clinton because of the recession under the first Bush, for the second Bush because they wanted stability after the Clintons' antics, for Obama because of a real estate crisis that had been brewing for decades, for Trump because the global economy left them behind, and for Biden because they were sick of Trump (and even there, Biden wouldn't have been elected if a virus hadn't leaked out of a lab in central China).
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Rural blue collar people who have to have their shit together"

You mean like the rural blue collars who voted for JD Vance, even though he wrote a book called "Hillbilly Elegy" that incessantly mocked them for being lazy and shunning education in favor of blaming immigrants for all their problems in life? What about all the red hat Cletuses who voted for China Don even though he never invites them for a round of golf at Mar-A-Lago, but they happily donate money to fund his golf trips or pay his defense lawyers.

Poor urban voters keep voting for Democrats because the Dems reward them with things they want --- like cheaper healthcare and paid family leave. Poor rural whites keep voting for scumbags like Trump and Vance because they keep thinking elitists care about them when they never did, only want their votes.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    If Barron has any smarts, then that apple will grow legs and sprint from the tree.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "My friends who grew up in that culture won't stop telling me how much it sucks, and how it's the values"

You should read JD Vance's book "Hillbilly Elegy". It perfectly describes why 90% of Trump's base are so miserable, afraid to go to college and make something of themselves, and just become very bitter booze and drug addicts who blame a brown or black person for all their failings in life.

That book will open your eyes, and make you fully understand why so many white guys who are barely scraping by are turning to white nationalist terror groups like Oath Keepers and Aryan Storm. The same kind of low IQ mentality that allowed Hitler to sweep the masses in the 1930's.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Lol - the guberment is there “to reward you with things.” They don’t even realize how wrong that is.

Were fucked
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    5 incher the problem there is its no longer 100 or 200 years ago. You mention white nationalist people blaming black or brown people, but for the last almost 10 years, most of the burning and looting has actually been done by BLM, a black nationalist group. And unlike other nationalist groups, BLM despite being black nationalist, actually has people from every race including many white and other non black people. The white nationalist groups appear to just be sitting around talking trash in their basements while BLM is actually out looting and burning.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Btw - you obviously didn’t actually read Hillbilly Elegy. You may have read something by someone giving their spin on it. I did read it, so I know you’re full of shit.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "white nationalist groups appear to just be sitting around talking trash in their basements while BLM is actually out looting and burning"

Talking trash in their basements, huh? You mean like the Oath Keepers leader and 10 other thugs who is currently on trial for seditious conspiracy on Jan. 6th?

What about the three Michigan shitheads convicted for a plot to kidnap and murder the beloved Governor Whitmer?

99.9% of BLM folks were carrying signs and telling white racist cops to go suck a big dick! That's the truth you Trumpers are too afraid to admit because you know your side has all the truly violent crazy kooks who hate America.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "guberment is there “to reward you with things.” They don’t even realize how wrong that is"

I voted for Obama to give me cheaper healthcare, and he delivered for me. I voted for Biden so that he could fix the roads I drive on and he delivered.

You rightie assholes voted for Draft-Dodger Donnie to build you a wall and bring back all the good jobs from China, and he delivered on none of it. So I can see why you think government is not supposed to do anything for you.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    A lot of posts about an ex-Presidents kid

If we gonna go down that road, let’s talking about Jenna Bush admitting she doesn’t wear underwear

I thought she was the better looking twin.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Actually, only a fraction of the posts in this thread are about a President's kid.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    5 incher how do you translate trump voter into equalling white nationalist?
    Proud boys leader was literally a black dude lol.

The only reason some of these white nationalist groups like trump is the anti immigrant policies and comments on Moslems and Mexicans he probably said so gullible fools would give him votes.

Jan 6 has nothing to do with white nationalism otherwise we can say every biden voter is a black nationalist

I doubt it was 99.9% of blm peaceful.
    There were entire protests full of looting and burning
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Does Biden even handle road repairs? Its not at the state level?
    It’s laughable to vote for biden because of a promise to fix the roads, and it’s laughable to point to that as what you like about biden
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @BTE, 5-incher is Trucidos aka TXTittyFag., a recurrent troll around here.

He's trying to get reactions, not engage with anyone in good faith. Do not take him seriously.

Oh and BLM protestors caused multi-billions worth of damage. And Dem leaders were literally paying their bail.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "It’s laughable to vote for Biden because of a promise to fix the roads, and it’s laughable to point to that as what you like about Biden"

Do you even know about the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act? It's the greatest public works legislation since the New Deal, dumbo. China Donnie was trying hard to pass something similar but he was too inept at leadership to make it happen even when he had a Republican Congress on his side.

Stop being jealous of Scranton Joe and just admit he's a great President who gets shit done, even with all those racist Repukes on the other side of the aisle. Democrat Presidents like Clinton, Obama, and Biden are always getting landmark legislation passed. The only thing Repub Presidents do is start wars, start scandals, and tank the economy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion