tuscl

Steven Spielberg Movies

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Wednesday, November 9, 2022 6:14 AM
I have a busy day tomorrow but since i mentioned Steven Spielberg in my other movie thread I decided to start this thread before I turn in for the night. Credit to Muddy for keeping me awake.

Spielberg is obviously a great director, some might consider him the best, I have him slightly below Scorsese and Scott but as I write this I think of how lucky we are to have the pleasure of these 3 greats among us making movies for us.

Jaws, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Saving Private Ryan, Jurassic Park, Schindler's List, Munich, 1941, I list him as 3rd but really he's right up there with the other two.

Ok group, back to strippers and politics....

6 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    He’d be number 1 on my mist

And don’t forget “Duel”

I remember watching that as a teenager in the ABC Movie of the Week. Of course it was many years later before I knew it was Spielberg. It was a simple thriller for a kid - perfect
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Jaws.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    More great films than anyone alive today, I don't think there isn't a genre he hasn't mastered.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    25 is spot on.

With apologies to Scorsese, Spielberg is the best alive today. His variety of work is part of makes him great

To think the same guy made Jaws, Saving Private Ryan, Schindler’s List, Catch Me of You Can, The Terminal
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    ET I probably saw a billion times as a kid, that’s my pick
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Schindler's list for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion