tuscl

ariba

busterb
Florida
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 7:22 PM
first time going to hong kong staying at casada. when you take a girl up to your room does the girl expect you to take a shower? does she take a shower? should i ask her too?

10 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Showers can be a fun part of the arriba. The rooms are set up where the shower is in the middle with clear glass walls. The girl will not take a shower before but probably will take one afterwards. Always look out for extra towels. There is no requirement for you to shower. But like any other strip club, you are going to get better attention if you do not stink.
  • JAprufrock
    2 years ago
    No shower expectations before the session and have never asked the lady to do so either. Me and the lady have showered (separately) after one particularly messy session. The only way I would ask a lady to shower before the session would be if I told her I'd like to shower with her for some preliminary fun. Otherwise she might be insulted if you simply ask her to shower, and she'd probably decline anyway. I've done arriba with around 8-10 ladies and have had no hygiene issues. All were impeccably clean, especially where it matters most. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I think these ladies take hygiene seriously.
  • JAprufrock
    2 years ago
    One more thing, since I stay at Cascadas, I always shower, shave, manscape immediately before entering the club.
  • Redbaron12
    2 years ago
    I don't always lick pussy but if she's so sexy I know I won't be able to help myself, I'll tell her while Im sitting with her in HK. A few of them that know what I'm going to do might jump in the shower (their choice) right when we go to room. Most don't. I agree with JAprfrock..... 95% of them are super clean. If you're sweaty, I'd jump I'm the shower. The girls will be clean.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @busterb I will play along and comment on your discussion and answer your questions. Q: when you take a girl up to your room does the girl expect you to take a shower? A: Most Girls would not expect you to take a shower if you look freshly showered, clean, shaved, with clean clothes because gives more well-groomed look. However if you look like you just came from working on the field, digging ditches, with dirty clothes, you shouldn’t be surprised if she asks you to take a shower. Q: does she take a shower? A: Most girls take showers and clean themselves before and after each client and are 100% safe, everything covered every time because their businesses depend on them being clean and disease free. Q: should i ask her too? A: You should only ask if you believe she needs it, however why would you bring a girl upstairs (arriba) to your room if you believe or see se is not clean? Taking a shower together is a good option to have fun with the girl, just remember you typically pay ($100-$120) is for basic full service, from there everything else has to be negotiated in the paid-for-sex experience. And just like restaurants, every bargirl has her own menu, likes, dislikes, limits and rules and have the “right to refuse service”. Finally just be careful out there at the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) TJ [view link] And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • mf92802
    2 years ago
    When I stay at Hotel Cascadas, I always get a room with a Jacuzzi tub. It makes for a lot of fun before the event and you know that you are both squeaky clean for the main event. Plus the rooms are nicer. I find that most ladies will stay for an hour plus for $120 to $150
  • OrangeClown
    2 years ago
    Gentlemen, you'll have to excuse my boy @Desertbender. All this talk about showers has him longing for his days as an alter boy and the daily games of Hide the Pickle with Father Phillip McCrevice.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    Desert scrub lives an absolute fear. and he must believe everything the US government says. in my short 72 years I used to believe the government but I’ve learned that I cannot believe everything they say… unfortunately… I shower if the girl requests me to do so. I do invite her in if she want’s!
  • EmptyAngel
    2 years ago
    I have never been asked to take a shower, but the first-ever woman I had in TJ was so palpably nervous that she made me wear TWO condoms! Was a lot younger/scruffier-looking back then, plus it was obvious that she was VERY new to the game, I did/do gravitate towards girl-next-door/wallflower types for some reason...
  • Greanbeans
    2 years ago
    Shower has been fun for me…minus 1 experience I’ve never asked her to shower, they just do. I also follow suit. Some have invited me to shower with them. No real, hard rule here. Go with the flow my friend. Enjoy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion