tuscl

New ROB Listing ! ! !

OK. Listen up guys and gals. Our very own <WonderGirl> has graciously accepted the challenge of volunteering to monitor an ongoing ROB listing on a BLOG, which she can use the "edit" function to add new names.

Before she starts a BLOG on this, for all of us, I would like to solicit comments from everyone as to their approval or disapproval of the idea, as well as if they would partake in sending WG information for input, via PM.

I myself, would definately participate. I think the idea of having an ongoing list of ROBs might save some of us money, if we took the time to review it. If after awhile, this idea doesn't seem to pan out, we can always ask WG to delete the BLOG.

Please take time out to make a comment. Thanks for your time and effort in this.

12 comments

• parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Go for it! As much a I don't like the idea of publishing names, I can't just ignore people who steal. I hate that shit. I'm 39 years old and have managed to get this far along in life without taking advantage of anyone.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    I agree with parody....I also am not big on listing names, but if a dancer is brazen enough to rip off people, she deserves the bad publicity. Thieves hurt everyone in a club, employees & customers both.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    It's a cool idea...hopefully wondergrl won't get any shit from her co-workers about ratting out fellow strippers around the country.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Go for it. I might even give a name or two on occasion if she's keeping count from other volunteer information. I noticed the one dancer who did the ROB thing with me with her drinks has stayed well clear from me the last 2 times she spotted me. hmmm, except for one time, I think she forgot she did that to me already. But I haven't seen her enough yet to get a name.
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    Agree with the above comments but urge Wondergirl to use discretion and common sense. Keep in mind that some of the ROBs will see their names in this blog and will probably change their names. Happens all the time. Even so, if we can save a few PLs from serious loss of cash and a miserable experience it is worth the effort.

NAMING NAMES IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL FOR THIS TO WORK
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I know a number of dancers that have a number of names, and as arbeeguy states, "Keep in mind that some of the ROBs will see their names in this blog and will probably change their names." In this regard, perhaps some sort of description along with the name.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    WG - Let's go with this idea. Seems everyone is in favor (at least in trial version).
    If you start getting flak from other dancers or any other problems, you can just delete the blog. It will at least be fun, providing you have the time. McBones
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    I dont plan to comment Im just collecting and organizing information
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Strippers changing their stage names...that's why a description is usually better than a name sometimes.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    just put any info in the comment section
  • TessieV
    17 years ago
    CasualGuy- Just curious...How did she pull ROB with you regarding her drinks? If it's asking you to buy them...say no.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Then just PM me what you want
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion