tuscl

Rip Off Bitches (ROB) Listing

Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:10 PM
OK, I've had it! My good buddy ClevelandTom had a recent encounter with a ROB at Amber's Cabaret. Read the review. He didn't let the ROB get away with her crap either! WTG CT!

CLUB: Amber's Cabaret
DANCER: Jasmine
MO: Inflates LD price after the fact! Inflates dancer count after the fact!
COUNTER MEASURES:

11 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    OK, I've had it! My good buddy ClevelandTom had a recent encounter with a ROB at Amber's Cabaret. Read his review. He didn't let the ROB get away with her crap either! WTG CT!

CLUB: Amber's Cabaret
    DANCER: Jamine
    MO: Inflates LD price after the fact; Inflates LD count after the fact.
    COUNTER MEASURE: Ask dancers their LD prices; Tell them you want a 'certain number' of dances, and for them to let you know when there finished.

CLUB: Platinum Plus
    DANCER: Adrian aka Alexis
    MO: Rats on other dancers for who provide excessive mileage.
    COUNTER MEASURE: Learn to identify her and keep an eye out on her at ALL times!

Now, you are welcome to contribute to this listing. Sorry I FOOKED up my first attempt. Nimble mind..... nimble fingers!
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I apologize in advance that I'm still bad with names. It's sucks to think that I've been "ripped off" this many times, but anyways...

CLUB: Bar Le Gentleman
    DANCER: Half Japanese/half French girl (pretty much the only one that I've ever seen at this club), short, thin, small breasts.
    MO: Charges 10+% more for the same services that are offered elsewhere in the club.
    COUNTER MEASURE: Avoid...she's not worth it...she "acts" very badly (not into it at all you can tell).

CLUB: Hill Top
    DANCER: Cynthia, very tall, blonde, model thin, very pretty, French Canadian.
    MO: Charges up to 1/3 more for the same services that other girls provide just as great.
    COUNTER MEASURE: Negotiate with her beforehand, and try to think with the big head...this girl is smoking hot though IMO.

CLUB: Cadillac Lounge
    DANCER: Pretty much every dancer here.
    MO: The LD prices vary WILDLY at this place.
    COUNTER MEASURE: Be sure to negotiate beforehand and ask for *exactly* what you want beforehand...buyer beware.

CLUB: Balloons
    DANCER: Very short, brown curly hair, large C-cup breasts, Latina...that only narrows it down a bit I know.
    MO: Doesn't allow breast touching during LDs, then promises a lot more in the VIP area for a lot more money, and doesn't end up delivering. She offers OTC too, but I would be very wary indeed.
    COUNTER MEASURE: This club is a dump IMO, but it's open very late (5 AM)...avoid unless you are desperate late at night.

CLUB: Sportsmans Inn
    DANCER: She was tall, white, brown hair, older, thin, too much perfume...I know that only narrows it down a tad.
    MO: Will come over to you and perfrom cabaret dance after cabaret dabce until she gets a LD out of you, then she doesn't take ANY clothing off during it, and demands a tip afterwards!
    COUNTER MEASURE: I'd actually avoid this entire club IMO...read my review for more.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    CLUB: Thee Playhouse
    DANCER: Diamond a/k/a/ Kim
    MO: Offers a lot in the VIP if you give her your debit card in advance. She hits the debit card for a lot for just one dance or HJ.
    COUNTER MEASURES: Avoid Diamond. If want the services, get price in advance and use cash only.

• MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Wow...using plastic in a strip club is a definite no-no.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I've used plastic and still do, but ONLY in clubs I trust like 'evilcyn's' Bugsy's and my regular club Exotic Pearl. Other than those clubs, I don't trust any others.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    We need a "VOLUNTEER" to open and continue a BLOG on ROBs. They would have to be subject to receiving emails with the data and updating the BLOG. No thanks, I decline!
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Ill do it
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    We have a VOLUNTEER for doing a continuous BLOG. See new Discussion Topic on ROB Listing. Thank you. McBones
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Please keep this topic active until we decide to have WG open a BLOG on it. If we do, she can transpose the information into her blob via cut and paste by opening TUSCL up under another window. Thanks.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'll add to this list as soon as I find out the name of one dancer.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Blogs open!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion