IG or other ways of communicating?

Anyone know if any of the greats have IG's or something? I know pandoras posts line up of the girls but im talking more personal. The greats as in the more known such as monse and mandy. At least the girls that do more than HJ lol. I know heather does have a IG.

8 comments

• Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Anyone watching the Jeffrey Dahmer documentaries on Netflix?
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @jimmy, I saw it. I found it to be… consuming.
  • ericinthe206
    2 years ago
    I'm skeptical of your motivations but I'll take your question at face value anyway.

1) Sex workers are in the business of selling you services.
    2) Some choose IG as a way to market themselves and those services.
    3) Those that don't probably have a reason they don't.
    4) Even those that offer extras don't discuss details with strangers on IG, even in DMs.
  • Wittypup
    2 years ago
    I just have a specific and unique reason. And, I’m not looking to discuss details either considering I’d most likely already know what they offer having see their names around.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Specific? Probably. Unique? Unlikely. Just because you've never thought of it before doesn't lots and lots of other people haven't.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "12 Hours Ago

The girls advertise it on IG? As in the extras? And their own personal IG'S? Becuase, i have been looking for extras girls that have and IG"

The "mystery" has been solved. And he would've gotten away with it, too, if not for these meddling kids.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Do you only want to see IGs of girls who do FS extras itc?

Rhetorical: what in the actual fuck?
  • unclewillSea
    a year ago
    Monse dont need social media. She is a legend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion