tuscl

The Women of The Walking Dead

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Don’t know if there are any fans out there, but as we wind down to the last few episodes of a long series run, here’s my take on the the best women.

1. Jessie Anderson. Only on a few episodes, but hot as AF. She is the type of woman I look for in a dancer

2. Tara. Simply gorgeous. She played for the wrong team I know. And she gained weight after she had a baby in real life. Some fans called her fat - but I don’t care. I was in love with her curves

3. Lori Grimes. Quite sexy in her tank tops

4. Andrea. Not many sex scenes in the series and no nudity, but the glimpse of her in a thong after a night with the Governor sold me.

5. Maggie. I hate her character but she’s your typical farmer’s daughter girl next door type.

Not much left after this. In no particular order

Rosita - sometimes she was hot, sometimes she was quite unattractive. Really odd.

Amy - Andrea’s sister. Not much of a sample size

Carol - sometimes short hair is sexy

Magda - grasping at straws to fill out the top 10

Yumiko - love her accent

12 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I never watched it. Just not my thing. But it was filmed at Raleigh Studios in Senoia, GA, just 15 miles from where I live. Now that the final episode has taken place there are about a dozen homes on the back lot that were for sale starting at $750K. They were built knowing that eventually they would be sold as livable homes.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I was never a big fan of TWD. That whole zombie thing is overdone, and I don't need to be depressed every Sunday night. But ANDREA, oh man, them killing off her character is part of the reason I quit the show.

Laurie Holden is one of my long-time celebrity crushes. I still remember when I first saw her on The X-Files. Then The Shield, Silent Hill, TWD. I wish she had done some nude scenes when she was younger. A lot of nude scenes, like Eva Green volumes. I would do things to her that are illegal in 40 states and would leave her begging for more.

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    it's been years since i've seen a walking dead episode, didn't even know it was still running but since i have a thing for thin latinas rosita was always a fave of mine back in the day.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Big fan of Laurie Holden too

Marita Covarrubias in the X-Files. One of the coolest names ever. And I really fell hard for her.

I only got thru about 4 episodes of the Shield. Never stuck with it.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Haven't seen in years either. Lost interest after Rick left the show. I thought Michonne was hot as fuck when she had the dreads and whacking zombies with her sword. But then you'd see her in an interview with nearly bald head... totally not a good look.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Mishone and Sasha are left out??

That’s kinda racist?? They are both super main characters…
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Danai Gurira is the actress who plays Mishone. If you saw her in an interview with a bald head it’s probably bc she was shooting for Black Panther at the time. She is gorgeous bald imo.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    How is having different favorite characters racist? Do any of them speak? Have a role? Do things? Is it always only about race? Can never be about anything else? If I hate Stacey Abrams because she is an election denier and a liar does that make me a racist? Does the fact that my favorite baseball player in the 60s and 70s was Frank Robinson make me an anti-racist? The boy who cried wolf......
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Yeah Mishone is my fav.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Well as I said, I haven't watched it the last several seasons, so maybe I'm not qualified to offer an opinion of the series finale. But I will anyway.

It sucked.

It contained NOTHING to remind you of the shocking and nightmarish scenes that made the earlier episodes so perversely delightful to watch: The baseball bat execution line at Terminus. Glenn's death scene with Negan beating him into oblivion. Rick, hands bound behind his back, going werewolf on that dude in the woods, ripping the guy's throat open with his teeth. Carol telling Lizzie to look at the flowers.

I swear, if it hadn't been advertised for months, I would think the series was cancelled suddenly last week, and they just threw something together. It was a sappy, syrupy, unimaginative piece of shit. For me, all it did was validate the reasons I stopped watching the show.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Fun fact, my uncle was a producer for this show for a few years.

Never could watch it though, that zombie shit freaks me out.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Hmm, some of your top picks, I'm definitely not interested in.

I've seen Maggie in other shows and she's gorgeous. She's not as attractive in TWD though, so understand why you put her lower, and true her character is definitely not sex lol.

I have no idea how you even remember Jessie Anderson. Agree she's very attractive.

I probably fall on the side of Rosita being the most attractive woman on the show.

I don't think you're grasping at straws with Magda

Tara, Laurie Grimes, Andrea, Amy, Carol, Yumiko, all various degrees of unattractive to me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion