tuscl

Los Angeles area lap dances?

Haven't been to LA for a few years, how's the actual lap dance scene these days? Coming from Phoenix, looking for good to very good lap dances from hotties, not intetestrd in extras or paying $200 upfront for some room charge. I would rather spend money and time getting dances from many dancers over the evening. Yeah realize things may not back to pre-covid, but what clubs do you recommend?

10 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sams hofbrau
    The holiday
    Platinum showgirls
  • RiskA
    2 years ago
    Most LA nude clubs are all about extras and everyone knows it, so the quality plus quality plus pricing you seek is sort of a unicorn. Maybe try 4Play or Bare Elegance, or a topless club (but I don’t know them well as I’m an extras hound). Quality is going to be expensive wherever you find it, welcome to the big city.
  • mozhna
    2 years ago
    Thanks RiskA and 2Icee.

RiskA, yeah that's what im seeing in the reviews. I've been to both of those places had mixed experiences but that was 2+ years ago. If I wanted extras (not FS), got any recommendations?

Ideal spot is like bourbon street in PHX, would think such a place could be found in LA, or at least close to same experience.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The reviews here aren't that useful for la clubs.

You can get dances at the clubs I mentioned.

If yiu want extras go to synn coi but the quality is pretty bad.
  • RiskA
    2 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino in City of Industry or Ecstasy in Santa Ana (in Orange County) are your best bets for “looker” extras, in my experience. Some high price GPS girls, some more reasonable. If you negotiate down from FS (“how about just a CBJ for $X?”) you probably can get a decent rate. Other nude clubs are hit & miss but often have 1-2 you can find. I’ve never visited PHX clubs so I can’t competently compare. (Perhaps you can PM me any offering extras?; I think I’ll be there for business this year.)

I don’t think extras can be had at 4Play (except for Oligarch Money maybe), but I’ve only been there 3-4 times as there’s just blue balls & regret for me there haha.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    La stripper hoes are advertising bargain meetups on ig and of. $500 snd under
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^

@2Icee

You wrote and I quote:

“ La stripper hoes are advertising bargain meetups on ig and of. $500 snd under“

Pics, Vids and links or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Money is getting tight. No one balls like they used to.

It's going to be a dangerous holiday season
  • oscarlomax
    2 years ago
    When you say LA clubs, do you just mean the clubs inside city limits or are you including OC and COI clubs and the like also? I haven't been to LA clubs inside the city limits in years. The Vu in NH and the Rhino in the same area used to be pretty good about regular lap dances without extras. But maybe I'm just thinking about the days gone by because I haven't been to either of those clubs since the Pandemic. Most clubs, even the ones known for extras, are not hard to get a dance without extras. You just talk to the dancer and settle on what you want. Where you might have a bit of an issue is with pricing and how appealing she is but the attractive part varies anyway according to taste. In many LA clubs there used to be a wide variety of body types. Not so sure these days. But the guys are right about 4-Play not being a place known for extras and lot of eye candy at one point in time.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    How many profiles does cacaplop have?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion