tuscl

Worst ad you've seen for a strip club

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Friday, September 16, 2022 3:03 AM
I've seen some clubs post pics of their lineup for the night on Facebook and thought to myself that I'd be more likely to visit the club if they hadn't posted it. However, I have never seen a club advertisement post this bad. A post for the Playhouse Gentleman's club ( [view link] ) came up on my Facebook feed and it almost made me physically ill. [view link] While the girl on the right isn't bad, the other two are enough to scare people aware from the club forever. The one in the middle looks like a drug addict who may well have been born a man and the one on the left would be too big even for most of the people that post about liking big girls. Hell, this advertisement for their schoolgirl theme night has ruined that theme for me for a while. If these are the best girls they have to advertise the club with it is time to close the club. I usually enjoy small hole in the wall type clubs out in the middle of nowhere because they can be a lot of fun, but there is no way I will ever set foot in this club.

8 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol! I agree with your assessment. I hate saying it but I often run in to similar dancers to the left 2 during my club visits. Even though she's about a 6 I'd be happy to see dancers like the one on the right in the clubs.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I posted this one a while back: [view link] / [view link]
  • sinclair
    2 years ago
    "Come to the Playhouse in Titusville and buy a nude dance from our 260 pounder or our transsexual!" This explains why the club has not been reviewed in almost four years.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Some dancers in ads have a pot more confidence than they should
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^some liars on tuscl like the fucking bitch names Icee should go to a tuscl meet.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Oh that's funny as fuck. I can't remember all the stuff off the top of my head but I was looking at the google images of some club in Pensacola and it was just a bunch of crackheads hanging out with 4 teeth all together.
  • HannibalSmith
    2 years ago
    It’s been out of business for a while, but there used to be place off I-69 in Emmett, Michigan called Biscos. It was a truck stop strip club where the lot lizards worked. There was a late TV ad on the local access channel twenty some years ago with some of the most cracked out I’ve ever seen. Kind of like a creep show episode…..
  • HannibalSmith
    2 years ago
    “Cracked out girls”. I can’t type today….
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion