tuscl

Detroit Weekend

cowboyak
Dallas
Wednesday, September 14, 2022 9:33 PM
I’ve asked before, pre-COVID, so hoping the Detroit PLs will weigh in with their latest firsthand expertise. Where do I find the petite slim AAs in Detroit? My last few visits I’ve hit BTs, FC, LS, and Pantheion. BTs - Weekend early evening. None. Did have great steak bites. Pantheion - Weekday and Weekend. Some good eye candy, but has turned into a party vibe vs VIP dances. So gonna pass. LS - Late weekday and early Sunday. Some AAs. But not the quality of FC. A little more hood. But that was ok. Any info lately? FC - Weekend and weekday nights. Found a newbie stunner in the spring that has already quit the game. There is always one or two nice ones there. Is this my best bet still? Don’t need extras. But want to get some nice looking girl on my lap in the VIP. Any that I should try?

6 comments

• Lanechange
    2 years ago
    Well my niche is the lower cost clubs where there are extras. I havent even gone to most of the clubs you already listed. I havent been to Dreamgirls either but it may be an option. You moght occasionally see petite slim aa at silver criket. Anything in detroit city limits will tend to have no curtains therefore no extras. Therefore less customers attracted and consequently the word is attracting talent is challenging.
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    Very nice slim full service aa that works night at hviii’s. Otherwise night shift at silver criket is your go to spot as you have plenty of near by options if you don’t like their level if tskent
  • cowboyak
    2 years ago
    Thanks. Appreciate the info on Silver Criket. Might have to check it out then scoot down MI Ave to FC or Henry’s.
  • DrStab
    2 years ago
    Htxx — haven’t been to Bogies in a while, but from my days, Sparkle and especially Satisfaction would fulfill this AA tight vibes.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    There are a few at Legends and Players I've seen recently. Otherwise you can try Truth or Silver Criket. Playground, the after hours strip club (formerly Deja Vu Highland Park) may have some and they're open until like 5-6am.
  • cowboyak
    2 years ago
    Thx. I think I’ll stay away from the Detroit clubs without the privacy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion