tuscl

Two undernourished egos, four rotating hips

conan_mac_morna
An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure
Tuesday, September 13, 2022 4:07 AM
If there's anything hotter than a gorgeous woman straddling me, arms around my neck and riding my diamond-hard cock, putting on a very convincing buildup to orgasm while Massive Attack plays in the background, I don't want to know what it could be. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

6 comments

• docsavage
    2 years ago
    I've been in strip clubs maybe 500 times and have never heard Massive Attack being played. "Teardrop" would be nice to hear. Trip Hop is not a genre played much in Indiana strip clubs. I've heard Portishead, Morcheeba, Sneaker Pimps, Bjork maybe one time each. More strip club music variety would be nice.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Showing my age, and lack of relevancy here. But what in the hell are you guys talking about?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Lava from the Mt. Vesuvius eruption buried Pompeii, and that preserved their brothels, giving an unexpected view of how much their entire society revolved around prostitution. SJG
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    @iknowbetter: [view link]
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    @Doc I used to spin the fuck out of Blue Lines and Protection. When Unfinished Sympathy starts, the couches instantly fill up.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    School of Rock [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion