tuscl

Having trouble posting comments?

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
A lot of members are having trouble posting comments. I am looking into the problem. If you are having trouble, try logging out of tuscl, then logging back in.

25 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    No trouble posting comments. But I am having trouble finding that Edit button.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I saw a couple of comments by founder yesterday that vanished after a couple of minutes. One said "x", and the other said "dd". Figured there was some testing going on.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I found the edit but it the two way block doesn’t work
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Well I swear you asked this before this thread today and I posted that I wasn't having a problem but now I don't see that thread. I'm guessing you removed it and are starting over with this thread. If that didn't happen that's a problem.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    OK
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Now it works for me
  • founder
    2 years ago
    My bad... I gotta quit drinking and coding.

• mike710
    2 years ago
    I was. It just sat there saying please wait on 3 different devices. It this comes up, it's now fixed.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Test for founder
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I was experiencing trouble posting comments yesterday.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It’s obviously working now.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I tried all day, at least 40 times and I could not get anything posted. I used both Chrome and Foxfire, and I cleared browser cache and got logged out of everything. And I tried creating a thread. Nothing.

See today how it works.

SJG

All painted up and ready to go at both ends. As it looks you don't really have to take anything off of her. So she is not just in a slut uniform, she is in an action uniform, or an orgy uniform. And that is what you really need to fully enjoy, to be able to put on a show with her.

It depresses me without end thinking of how many years I had to settle for vastly less in a woman. Needless to say, My Organization will maximize this.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=11443
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Okay, if the problem is the server getting overloaded, it might not be tuscl members that are causing it. It might be some other account which has wide swings in its use level.

Thank You Founder,

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'I tried all day, at least 40 times and I could not get anything posted. I used both Chrome and Foxfire, and I cleared browser cache and got logged out of everything. And I tried creating a thread. Nothing.
    '

And here I thought one of your goats rammed you too hard while ass fucking you and put you in the hospital. Oh well.
    BTW, it's Firefox genius, not foxfire.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think also that yesterday's record will show big time gaps in the posting. There was at least one 45 min interval when tuscl could not do anything at all. There will likely be a much lower level of posting for yesterday than there normally is. And there maybe people who usually post, who did login yesterday but were unable to post.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10781

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10526

Yanis Varoufakis on Europe’s Energy Crisis, War in Ukraine & Crackdown on Dissent After Queen’s Death
    https://www.democracynow.org/2022/9/13/y…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Are you going to sue the library now because you couldn't post here yesterday?
    Or maybe sue the state because they didn't give you a free phone and computer and no wi-fi under your bridge, Lol
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    TheeOSU - SJG uses a browser called MyGoatsAssIsSore.

It never got popular because the name is too long - but SJG was drawn to the name for some reason…

I would have enjoyed being a fly on the library wall as SJG furiously typed his important drivel and hit the post button - and then hit it again - and again! How could this happen to a VIP member!

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Cashman1234, still soaking in a vat of sulfuric acid, completely submerged now for several years.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Come on SJG - using FoxFire to try and access ForFansOnly from the library computer is very funny!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Hey, he originally called the Chrome browser nickel but the librarian set him straight
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    What kind of a place is this? No Nickel browser? How about Foxfire?

I need to chat with my girlfriend on ForFansOnly!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When I was in middle school we'd fucj girls in the library. Lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

When you were in middle school you got your ass beat every day, same as grade school before and high school after lulz
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    I had issues (with the site, I mean; my own personal issues are still in play) posting comments and starting a new thread. Logout/in didn't work. Nuking all tuscl cookies worked.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ do you mean yesterday, or is it often like this.

What software are you using, like Chrome or Foxfire, or some kind of mobile device, with what software?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion