Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cute Albanian girl at night

RRR100050

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am from Chicago. I was at FC few months ago. Met a very pretty Albanian girl with nice bubble butt and small tits.. Does anyone know her name and if she still works there? And if she is wroth making a special visit?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

Cute Albanian girl? Dua Lipa?

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

What's FC?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I think it’s Fight Club

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

'What's FC?'

It's what dipshitscrub is always pining for but never gets enough of, FreeCock.

Profile picture for RRR100050
RRR100050
•

fC- flight club in Detroit MI. I think she told me she was working there for a while.. not sure..

W
wallanon
•

Half your 10 comments are putting dancers out there by name, either asking for deets or putting some out there. Bad form.

Profile picture for Ulrik79
Ulrik79
•

I only know 1 Albanian girl that works there and she has some nicely done man mades.

Any extra info you have? Hair color, height, tattoos...?

Profile picture for RRR100050
RRR100050
•

Brunette - all natural - don’t remember any tattoos

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She works for me driving da shit truck

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Post a few reviews if you want information from members.

You’ve been a member for a few years - and you apparently go to clubs enough that you think everyone will understand what FC means.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement