tuscl

TUSCL the soap opera

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Could the dialog on the TUSCL discussion boards be used as dialog for a good soap opera? According to Wikipedia:

"The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations".

13 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    It's a parody of a soap opera.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    The Bold and the Beautiful
    Passions
    All my children
    Young and the restless
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Days of Our Lives
    Another World
    One Life to Live
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I don't think you could sell soap with the topics on these boards, but it might make a good raunchy comedy suitable for late night on a premium channel.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    It would be more fun if we knew what each other looks like so we can cast the actors
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    George Cluny would be perfect for the part of Twentyfive
    😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I've always said it, I have never seen a website with so much personal beefing and catfighting. Strip club dressing room level stuff.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Warrior15 would be played by either Jason Statham or Phil Collins. Not sure which.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    When I get into political discussions here, I consider certain things to be ok and others to be not ok. Saying Biden is a moron is ok. Saying Biden supporters are morons is ok. Telling a specific Biden supporter on here he is a moron is not ok. I try to avoid personal insults. I don't always succeed but I try. When we go back to talking about our shared love of strip clubs, I don't want there to be any lingering hostility because I insulted them during a heated political argument. Most of the guys on here are not really that stupid. A strip club hobby takes money and stupid guys don't make enough money to indulge in that.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "A strip club hobby takes money and stupid guys don't make enough money to indulge in that."

There's a lot of ways to make money. Not all of them require smarts. But most of the stupid guys who are loaded with cash are smart enough to be out spending it and not typing stuff on TUSCL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Parody titles:

The Old and the Beautiful

All My Favorites

Young and the Thongless

Extras of Our Lives

Another LDK

One OTC to Live

• ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Neither Biden nor Trump is a moron. (Biden is senile, Trump's judgement is highly clouded by arrogance, and perhaps chronic fatigue due to age/fatness, but neither to the point of literally being a moron.) I voted Democrat because I believe that resulted in a 50% chance of the country going down the shitter, rather than an 80% chance.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    That definition doesn't seem very useful. Was Dallas more or less a soap opera than Dark Shadows? More so, they were (are?) M-F daytime dramatic serials, with few if any special effects.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion