tuscl

Can clubs kick you out for any reason or at a dancers discretion?

Friday, September 2, 2022 4:37 PM
A dancer was really pissed I stopped seeing her, got even more pissed over a text exchange and threatened to have my ass beat next time she sees me and that somebody would be waiting for me. I don’t know if she would follow through with that, and I’ll do my best to avoid her. But she could also try to get me kicked out of the club if she sees me there. Like by making something up to a bouncer or manager, or just saying I insulted her over text. Would that be enough for them to kick you out or do they look at camera evidence and only focus on what happened in the club. I know some of the bouncers and managers and we’re on friendly terms so I’m not sure it would work. The other concern is, do you have to give your photo ID to them if they ask to see it and note info off of it or photocopy it? I dont know how trustworthy strip club managers or bouncers would be, and if they did note down or photocopy something, that dancer would likely gain access to my full name, address, etc.

22 comments

• DenimChicken
    2 years ago
    If you are scared of a stripper then stay on the internet where you are safe....
  • ljap1
    2 years ago
    Yes, other than for certain protected characteristics, all businesses can kick you out for any reason.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    This premise sounds like an unlikely scenario. But if a stripper really wanted to have your ass kicked, or a if a club really wanted to keep you out, you probably deserved it. Just sayin.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    May be BTE you deserve it. What did you text to make a dancer angry over a customer like you? You triggered it. I would say tracing is very easy within the country.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Years ago, I was in Atlanta at the Cheetah downtown. They had these long stages with stairs at the end of the stage. The Men's Bathroom was behind the stage and you walked by these stairs to get there. I am coming out of the bathroom as a dancer is coming off stage. I don't see her until I'm right on top of her. My natural reaction when I see something in front of me is to raise my hands to shield myself. When I raised my hands, I guess I grazed the girls butt unintentionally . I say Sorry, and she yells at me. " Hey you can't do that " . I ignore her and go sit down. About three minutes later, a bouncer asked me to go to the side of the room to talk to him. I'm young and have no clue as to why I'm following this guy. I get next to the wall and he pushes me against it. The wall opens and suddenly I'm outside. As the wall is closing, the bouncer tells me that some dancers were complaining about me. WTF ??? I didn't go back to that club for years because of that.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I dont want to post the exact convo. This dancer already has criminal charges for fraud, id theft scamming. I called her a whore and scammer on text among other things. That isnt how things work, nobody deserves to be beaten over verbal insults. There’s no such thing as an infallible PL or infallible dancer. Champphilly what do you mean “tracing is easy within the country” Warrior did the bouncer actually attack you? Or just pushed into the wall to exit the club? Some of these bouncers seem like they want an excuse to start a fight.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Why don't you go to the club? Don't you think talking to her and seeing what happens is better than asking on here? Are you afraid of being kicked out? WHT are you afraid of being kicked out? Do you think your actions merit you getting kicked out? Will you go there and tell us if you got kicked out?
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Not sure where you are, but I'll be in the Baltimore/Philly/DC area in a couple weeks. I'll protect you. Message me and we'll find a time good for you. No man deserves to get bullied by strippers.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee i will be there, not sure if i would see her. My actions wouldnt merit me being kicked out or being attacked but i cant control other people or their morals. And if she did beat my ass i could call the cops afterwards, get her in trouble etc but I would still have to take the hits. Iknowbetter i dont think a club wanting to kick someone out or dancer wanting to beat someone means they deserve it. It depends on why. And anyway i wasn’t asking about a club kicking out but more about how much power a dancer has to kick someone out. Can people be kicked out for offensive texts or does there need to be something offensive done in the actual club. I’m not sure an actual strip club owner would want customers being kicked out just cause of personal problems a dancer had with someone. And I doubt they would approve of dancers attacking clients over insults
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee why would I talk to her? She has criminal charges for scamming, she’s personally scammed me in a dance, if she could get away with it she would rob me any chance she could get, shes bragged about finessing other clients there etc. its not someone you’d want to stay in touch with or try to fix things with. I have nothing nice to say and no desire to maintain any formalities or connection
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yeah she can have you kicked out.
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    Yes, they can kick you out. No, you do not have to show them your license.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Can clubs kick you out for any reason or at a dancers discretion?" Yeah, pretty much that lol
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Any business can kick you out and they do not have to give them a reason. No, on the way out you should not show them your idea. As a matter of practicality they have to show that they always back up the dancers, so if a dancers wants it, they will kick you out. You can't get into squabbles with the dancers, you have to back down and pull back before it goes that way. When a girl is pulling the bouncer's strings, you don't know what they might do. But usually if a girl has been excessive, the others will see this and eventually sanity will be restored. But you can't proceed with emotionally intense interactions with the girls ITC. You have to get them outside. And best if you steer it this way as quickly as possible. Minimize time in strip clubs. SJG Rachel [view link] Sukki [view link] School of Rock [view link]
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I saw a stripper hit a male customer in a club not long ago. He then went over to a bouncer and complained about it. I overheard the bouncer reply that he would talk to the girl about it. Strip club managers don't like the strippers throwing the first punch or the customers throwing the first punch. They want everyone in the club to come to them to settle any disputes. If a stripper gets you angry, instead of calling her names, keep calm and go talk to a manager. Most managers want to keep their girls happy and their customers happy so will try to be fair to both sides.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ very good advice. But I would say that if there is conflict with a girl, you just have to pull back. SJG Rachel [view link] Sukki [view link] School of Rock [view link] NASA to make second attempt to launch Artemis on Saturday [view link] PBS Aretemis [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Doc couldn’t the customer in that case call the cops. Also what if the insults were done over text and there was no interaction in the club
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Yes the club can refuse you service for almost any reason and ask you to leave. Whether, and to what extent, a club will ask you to leave at a dancer's request depends entirely on the club. It varies wildly depending upon the club and sometimes upon the specific dancers and customers involved. I suspect that, unless I did something very public and/or egregious, no dancer would have an easy time getting me tossed from the places that I frequent. But tbh I just don't end up in situations where a girl would be seriously motivated to even try. I'm as drama free as they come.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Call the cops over a girl hitting you? In principle yes, but you know that the girl would not tell the truth and so nothing would be accomplished except further animosity with the club. Probably if you mentioned it to the staff and they could verify it, she would be fired. They don't like girls who do that. I know two who were fired over a girl fight. I posted about this episode at length before. A dancers feelings were hurt when she realized that I want not going to be seeing her outside and was just another RIL. So I was banished. My first reaction was that I was going to get them, as they had no cause to do that. My honor was tarnished. If it were any other kind of business I would have moved. But then I realized that we don't have enough strip clubs to hold them accountable like that. So I was patient. I explained about it all to a dancer friend at another club. Then I could be there except when this one girl was there. So that gave me a chance to tell my side of the story to other girls. Finally I was clearly allowed back, and that one girl was allowed to cancel her 3 month contract. Clubs don't like girls who start trouble, or who made false or exaggerated accusations. They are bad for business. But if there are feather ruffling's, you just have to stand down and wait. And this was when I was married. If not I would not have been at the clubs that much. No reason to be. I would have been bedding dancers, and including this one there was a tiff with. Best not to spend a lot of time in strip clubs. See your women outside. SJG School of Rock [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    If you paid an entrance fee or deposit of some sort wouldnt you be entitled to a refund otherwise able to call cops if they refuse? If they turn you out at the door its one thing but if you pay a deposit or entrance fee and then they kick you out especially at dancer discretion id imagine you could be refunded. I’m not sure some of these managers and dancers at clubs are behaving how the actual club owner wants them to. The owner usually isnt there
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The club owner knows they have to back up the girls. About what you are saying about a refund, you may have a point. At the SJ Pink Poodle they had a sign up saying that they reserve the right to clear the house after every performance. And I think that meant after each girl. It is unfair, but it the price of betting girls on stage in little more than high heels and makeup. You don't gain anything by trying to fight them. Just get your women outside ASAP. SJG School of Rock [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion