tuscl

Dayton, Ohio

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, August 29, 2022 10:12 PM
I transferred to Dayton at the end of last year and the strip club scene seems pretty grim. I know nothing will compare to Detroit, so I’ve tempered my expectations. I’ve read the reviews of all 3 clubs but haven’t gone to any club since I’ve been here. They just all seem awful. Im really getting the itch to go to a club.

I’m willing to travel if necessary. It’s a quick trip to Indianapolis, but not sure about that either. Brad’s would be the closest being on the east side, but I’ve been there several times and never had fun. It used to be a highly ranked club but doesn’t seem like it anymore

We all know Cincy is a wasteland. Lexington is a bit far but it seems good. Are the clubs across the river in Kentucky any good? Louisville possibly? But that’s a bit of a drive too

12 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    I guess I forgot Columbus as a possibility
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Columbus is vanilla as fuck. It's air dances from what I have read in the private Facebook groups.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Can't say for sure but my guess is Whodey can answer your questions.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I was just in Dayton Motörhead and I thought cheeks had a pretty big, solid lineup. Better than the other two nearby. You mighta read my review already on that. Lexington and Louisville to me are pretty underrated on here you can definitely have fun there. If I’m in the Midwest and closer to those two then Detroit I might go there. I’m not expert on these places but just my 2 cents passing through.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Thanks. I did read your reviews.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And if your just going for talent and not really value I would definitely check out PT’s in Louisville and Cheetah in Lexington. The latter having a bunch of blonde country girl angels types in it.
  • ime
    2 years ago
    I was in Toledo for almost a week a few years ago, it can't be worse than that.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    We need to set up new places using the Membership / Private Party Model, and in all of these venues.

SJG
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    My condolences on your transfer from Detroit to Dayton.

Cheeks is bar far your best bet in Dayton but the contact level is only mild by most TUSCLers standards but it is the best in Dayton these days. Diamonds has a fantastic looking lineup of girls but the mileage is only a step above the air dance level. I have been offered takeout at Diamonds but the pricing has been WAY too high for me with several asking $1k+ so I have never followed through with it. Never been to Cheetah's but the reviews aren't too enticing. Katie's Place is a hole in the wall dump that is among the more depressing strip clubs you could ever go to.

Indianapolis and Columbus are both hit or miss and can be fun with the right girl but Detroit style extras are not an option. Honestly my last couple of trips to each of them this year have been total busts. If you do make the drive I would suggest Brad's in Indianapolis and Vanity or Columbus Gold in Columbus as your best bets.

The clubs across the river from Cincinnati should be avoided at all costs as a complete waste of time and money. Just across the Indiana line from Cincinnati you can try Concepts in Lawrenceburg and the do decent lapdances but nothing better than you would get at Cheeks in Dayton.

Louisville and Lexington are both great options for some high mileage dances and a chance for extras. A lot of people on here prefer Lexington over Louisville but I personally prefer Louisville. I would recommend Thorobred, Pussycat Lounge and Foxy Lady in Louisville as well as Cowboys and Divas in Lexington. But honestly if you are going to drive 2.5 hours from Dayton to Louisville or Lexington you may as well drive 3 hours to Detroit instead.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    A dancer who used to work at Cheeks told me several years ago that Cheetah's was populated by Cheek's rejects. 🙃

Haven't been to Lex in a number years, but some of the dancers who bounce between Louisville and Lex claim that, in general, the Lex clubs are better for the girls than the ones in Louisville, so take that how you will.

If you're looking for nudity, the choice is clear between them: Lexington. I personally don't have a problem with clubs in the Ville, but I've lived here for two decades.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I live in Indianapolis. Extras are not common so guys who like them and live in places where they are common will probably be disappointed. Brad's in Indianapolis is still the best club. It has dropped in quality but so have all the other Indianapolis clubs. A recent surge in crime is driving the middle class out of the city. As they leave, less money is spent in the local clubs. This makes it harder to attract top talent.

The three Pendleton Pike clubs have been hit the worst which makes me unhappy since I live near them. Brad's and Dancers have declined but not as much. Lately I have found pretty strippers at the Pony on the west side. However, if you like extras the nearby Club Rio has more of a reputation as an extras club. The Red Garter downtown is not too bad. The best club in the central Indiana area outside Indianapolis is the Hip Hugger in Kokomo. All the other clubs in Indianapolis and the surrounding area are pretty much a waste of time to visit.
  • eyeofodin
    2 years ago
    I'm sorry to read you will be stuck in Dayton.

My five hours there last Saturday was the longest five hours I've spent in the last decade.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion