Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tips outside the strip club

dogchain

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's the biggest tip you ever left at a restaurant, valet, delivery, or anything non strip club related and why?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I was out walking around once on Christmas (no local family, and I don't like traveling in snow season). I walked past Hooters and noticed it was open. And yes, because I am that pathetic, I went in. I wonder if pantyhose are now made exclusively for Hooters' waitresses now. I wonder if Hooters took out a patent on wearing pantyhose with short shorts, and sues any woman who does that on her own. Which is totally a hypothetical issue, because who tf would do that? But anyways, what was the question again? Oh yeah, I tipped the waitress $20 because I felt bad she had to work on Christmas, and dress like a mutant. I know not really that much, probably an even bigger disappointment after I made you read through that huge digression.

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Had all 5 of grandkids at Texas Roadhouse. They were going less than model teenagers, do I told the waitress that they all needed to be put in the saddle for a little embarrassing time. Waitress brought it out with 10 other staff members singing and putting the kids each on to ride. Tipped the waitress $250.00 for the show & it was well worth seeing those redacted teenagers.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Movers. There were 4 and I gave them $100 each. They did a really good job in a vegas summer

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

^ Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I think it was about $700. I took my entire office out to a steakhouse for a holiday party. And yes, I put that meal on a corporate credit card. That was back when I had expense accounts and they would yell at me if I didn't spend my allowance . That tip got split between about six different servers.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I just double the tax about and keep it moving.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I took a bunch of people out for a party to celebrate my wife's birthday (60th). The tap came to $2,897.00. Great service so I tipped $1,000.00. Open bar is harmful to the wallet.

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

Out of pocket, ie not reimbursed by my employer, around $200 on a $1000 dinner I took some friends to.

Profile picture for BitCoinHodler
BitCoinHodler
•

When I was in my mid 20s I tipped a bartender I was seeing $150 after I won some money gambling, she returned it to me saying its too much. I told her I'd take her shopping with it and she bought herself a cute little outfit then fucked my brains out.

Another time my family was out on vacation and overheard the waiter who looked pretty young talk about his mom passing away, I tipped the $400 I was planning to spend at the strip club and gambling wishing him the best of luck.

Zero regrets either time.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

If escorts count, use to routinely tip $120 on a $180 with an ATF escort. About twenty years ago, so even more adjusting for inflation.

Profile picture for Ulrik79
Ulrik79
•

About a thousand dollars of my money to the dealers at a table I was playing blackjack. It ended up being more than double that for them since I was playing for the dealer.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement