tuscl

My first blown New Year's resolution

There's a veterans dancer at the club I've been going to lately. Just before Christmas, her sister started working there. I stopped in and got the sister on sister lapper. It was quite erotic. I made sure their kids would get lots of gifts this year for Christmas.

My NY resolution was to make a household budget for the year and to stick to it. After reviewing my spending in the clubs (as well as everything else) for December, I didn't plan anything for this month for the SCs.

Well, I got a note from the dancer that their younger sister is starting at the club this Monday. Three sisters?!?! I can't miss that! The sister on sister dance was hot, I can't wait for sister on sister on sister lapper. Needless to say I'm going to blow out my budget and resolution big time tomorrow night.

Fug it, no one is ever expected to make it past the Super Bowl with all their resolutions in tact, right?! Or can I cook the books and call it an allocation refinement? I don't care. All I know is it's gonna be a long 37 hours and 7 minutes till I get my hands on those girls!

11 comments

• parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Sounds like fun! Six titties rubbing all over you? Not a bad way to spend some dough. Do the sisters make out with each other or do any lesbian shit?
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    Yeah, the SOS was total three way contact. They were sucking and groping each other, I was sucking and groping them. I was shocked and amazed. It was a golden, at least wooden, moment!
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    Check out the pics in the first two threads at:
    http://twosheds.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?…
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Looks like it would be well worth the drive from Detroit and breaking my resolutions.
  • compoundword
    17 years ago
    I'm considering driving from Detroit, as well, but the place is going to be so busy I'm not going to get a chance on a 3 way dance. hah.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I know how you feel. I was planning on not spending as much money last night on dances. But instead of leaving the strip club, I was hanging around watching a little bit longer. Than a hot young blonde suddenly sat down in my lap and started talking to me. After a few minutes and checking my wallet, I thought, oh what the hell, she might not be here when I come back again. I think the only reason I spent less money that the last time was because I kept getting change in ones at another club. I had between 60 to 70 dollars in ones when I counted them all up after I got home.
  • driver01
    17 years ago
    Sorry to hear it.

I had getting blown NY's Day on my list. And I kept my resolution.
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    Three more hours till the SOSOS.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I spent more money than I planned but not by a whole lot. I don't regret it either. I'll feel better if this one stock I speculated on goes back up in value so I can sell it without having a loss on it. I bought the thing too fast. I noticed I keep buying and selling things too fast and need to let the market catch up to what I'm thinking of before I act. Oh well. I'm learning.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    Yes, I resolved to cut back on my strip club visits. In fact, I even made a deal with myself that, in exchange for foregoing strip club visits from 12/21 to mid-January, I would make a trip to Tijuana. While in Florida on vacation on New Years' Day, I went to Thee Dollhouse in Tampa, but this didn't count, as it was for research, and to contribute the fund of knowledge on this Board. Besides, it wasn't all that good. (see review)

However, this last Sunday, 1/6, I found myself in my local club, hitting VIP with a new dancer. So, my resolution lasted all of 16 days, counting from the day it was made in December.

But I'm still going to Tijuana to tour the #2 TUSCL-listed club.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Chitown: Trust me. I have been in Mexican whore houses from Tijuana to Acapulco. The border towns like Tijuana are the worst. Be very careful. Take a friend if you can. The Mexican police are not your friend. They will work with whores just to rip you off. If you have the time, you can call their bluff. I have and I also have paid them off. $10 is sometimes more important than a hour of your time. If you have the time, drive 60 miles south of TJ to Ensenada. You will get the same action but with less risk. BTW the margarita was invented by a bar tender in Hussongs cantina, in Ensenada, in 1941. Check the internet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion