tuscl

Portland, OR

I am heading to the northwest in a couple weeks. Most of the time will be spent in a remote location, but I will be spending one saturday night in Portland. Anyone here have any insight on any of the clubs out there.

I have gone through the TUSCL reviews and the pickings look pretty slim. The best rated clubs seemed to be Cabarett II, Club 205, Devil's Point, and Union Jacks. A couple of them sounded like goth type clubs (which I am not really into although I do like to experiment from time to time).

Thanks!

7 comments

• wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Dillengers had a good review and it was fairly recent.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Haven't been there in a while, many clubs are essentially neighborhood taverns that happen to have nude dancers. Think no/low CC, inexpensive drinks, pool tables, maybe 4-6 dancers/shift, "duya have a dollar for the jukebox", etc. In other words, different from Dallas Lodge. But, an interesting change of pace.
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    I started looking at the Seattle area also (just in case I can sneak away for an evening). I will be working about midway between Seattle and Portland.

How about the Seattle area. Rick's looks interesting. Anyone been to any of the Seattle clubs?
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    cg: Well, that changes OP dynamics a little. Were you planning to overnight in Seattle, or make it a quick day trip?? More specifically, what kind of club experience floats your boat?? If you like unpretentious clubs with cheap booze & nudity, Portland has it. Seattle is basically Deja Vu clubs and Ricks/ Foxes. Nude stage shows, bikini dances w. contact(and "maybe" some flashing). Non-alcohol. Pull up my profile, see my late'05 review on Ricks(05 reviews no longer in individual clubs. Basically, good contact, ZERO stageside interaction. On consecutive Fri/Sa nights, I would peg maybe 1/4-1/3 of dancers there as being attractive as Average "Lodge" dancer. Haven't been to any of area DV clubs since the 90's- basically DV clubs are gimmicky, and generally have at least solid mid range or better dancer attractiveness. Enjoy!!
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    Minnow...thanks for the info.

I will be overnighting in Portland in order to catch an early flight on a Sunday (I just realized it will be Super Bowl Sunday). I will be working about halfway between Portland and Seattle (my flights have been booked into Portland). After reading the reviews for Portland I thought maybe an evening trip to Seattle may be in store. The guy I will be working with would probably be up for a roadtrip some night.

Rick's looked interesting. Anyone else out there have any more recent experience with that particular club?

I am leaning toward a road trip into Seattle one night and then also a stop at some club in Portland the night before my flight out. I don't expect every club to be like "The Lodge" in dancer quality...what can I say? I was like a kid in a candy store there. Each time I picked out a gorgeous girl...the next one came along and she was even more gorgeous...hehehe...and they were quite "playful" also...
  • ArtCollege
    17 years ago
    Portland options: like they said, have a drink and don't touch for the most part. Get some glitz at Stars, but most of the other places neighborhood taverns with strippers. There's a juice bar south of town, Jiggles, with good all nude grindage. No extras or booze.

Up in Seattle, try Honey's north of town for high mileage. Rick's still good. Fox's in Tacoma is your closest option, but going downhill. I heard they were making customers commit to 3 laps for $100; no option to buy just one and see how it is.
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    Thanks for the info. I had decided on checking out Jiggles. Seemed like the best contact club in the Portland area. I still may make a night run up to Seattle at some point during the trip.

I was thinking of making a visit to Rick's. I was not aware of Honey's but will look into it. If you wre to choose between the two which would it be?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion