tuscl

Return the favor???

Saturday, August 13, 2022 10:09 PM
I'm interested in hearing from mongers AND dancers on this one. I love DATY and will dive in with a dancer if she is comfortable with that and smells clean. But it often surprises me that dancers will sometimes not return the favor with a bbbj. It is a shame I enjoy DATY as much as I do, because more dancers than not will not return the favor with a bbbj. For the dancers out there, does it seem right for a dancer to let someone perform oral on them without them feeling comfortable performing oral on you without telling you that in advance? The answer I often get when a dancer refuses to return the favor is, "I didn't ask you to do that. You wanted to." I respect the dancer's right to set her boundaries and I never try to force any dancer to do anything she is not comfortable doing, but should a dancer stop you if you start going to DATY if she knows she will not return the favor?

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    If a dancer will blow or fuck me in the club, she will for others as well. So I'm reluctant to stick my tongue in a pussy that's fucked other dicks that night. Besides that, expecting a return on that "investment" is probably a fool's errand anyway. Strippers aren't exactly known for giving back. Of course, there's no guarantees that even the "no fuck" girls didn't fuck their boyfriend before coming to work, so it's gonna be a crapshoot anyway.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    How many profiles does cacaplop have?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The girls will have their own "rules". Can't but heads with them. Just select the one you want, I mean want to be waking up in the mornings with, and try to make it happen with her. SJG
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    this is something to be addressed pregame, but flashing her another 50 in the moment works wonders.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    That segways into a big topic: for various reasons, strippers may need to wash up in the middle of a shift, how do they do it. If nothing else, they get sweating when on stage. At one club I go to, one dancer has a regular who's good money. But he's a "cat lord", has a large number of pet cats. He smells like mix of everything nasty that comes our of or off of a cat. When she's done dancing on him, she smells like that too. This club is so basic, the dancers have to share the bathroom used by female customers. She goes in there and takes a sponge bath out of the handwashing sink. She has special outfits that she only wears when dancing on this customer. If you want to please a (female) sex worker, or have any sort of remotely realistic fantasy that you are pleasing her, you should be licking her clit. If it's a prelude to FS, she's likely to have backup spermicide pre-applied inside her. It does not taste good, and you are likely to taste it if you even just lick near her vaginal opening.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    If you enjoy DATY that much you should be happy that she provided you with that service. Just because you enjoyed it doesn't mean she did. She may not enjoy letting some random pathetic loser lick her pussy while she is working. She likely considers it a service she provides to you as a customer and not you doing her a favor. If you want a BJ from a stripper you should find a girl that offers that service and negotiate a price for it beforehand.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I agree with the stripper in the idea is that you're paying her to let you do that. That's the nature of the transaction. Expecting her to "return the favor" is just dumb, the transaction isn't a mutual exchange of pleasure, it's pleasure for cash. If a stripper expected asked me to go down on her simply because she blew me, I'd likely reply with a similar response "I paid you." As far as strippers having fucked someone else before you without a shower in between, I can't tell you how many of my OTC's have been with girls who've spent the night and had sex with me immediately before going to work.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    certainly it is nice when the girl returns the favor but didn’t always happen.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    The title is key to the answer. No one is doing anyone a favor in this situation, she is selling something and you are buying it. If you want to eat pussy, get a bbbj, receive a backrub, etc. etc. then ask her beforehand and come to an agreement. It seems like you are confusing sex workers with girlfriends, who might reasonably be expected to "return the favor".
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I'd say women that actually like sucking dick are in the minority - there are many that refuse to do it at all and of the ones that do, many just do it to appease the guy vs for their own pleasure (or just do it for $).
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    If she did not specifically agree in advance to something for/to you, you have no reason to expect her to do it.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    "That segways into a big topic: for various reasons, strippers may need to wash up in the middle of a shift, how do they do it." Baby wipes, other scented wipes, scented deodorant sprays meant for down there (yes, it exists). Side note: during my time at Landing Strip near Detroit, I noticed VERY few girls cleaning up upon returning to the floor from VIP. However, at Flight Club, girls are always running to the locker room to clean up after VIP. Also, it's stupid to expect a bbbj just because you DATY. As DG said, flashing and giving more money can assist with that, but definitely don't just expect it to happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion