tuscl

Can bouncers attack people for verbally insulting a dancer?

Saturday, August 13, 2022 9:59 PM
One psycho stripper was starting nonsense with me over text so i said a few insults to her like calling her a whore. Her answer then was threatening to have someone beat my ass next time im at the club. She said shes gonna have someone waiting for me. I told her I’d have the cops ready then. Now, im thinking she may be able to say some nonsense to a bouncer or manager to try to convince them to not allow me into the club. I dont know how likely that is. But could she actually legally have a bouncer wrestle me or attack me in the club because of those texts? What kind of leeway do club bouncers have when it comes to physically handling and attacking clients? Is it only if clients are sexually harassing dancers in person, and trying to get the dancer to do something she doesnt want? Or can a bouncer be like you harassed her over text so now im gonna beat you. Even if club rules allow something like this, there’s no way in hell any bouncer is getting away with laying hands on me. Plus I have text evidence of the dancer plotting it as well so both her and whoever she has hiding for me could get in trouble. And i don’t really know she could just be bluffing. But this dancer has done insane shit before like yell at me when i didnt see her for 2 months. Angrily stare and glare at me for over 20 seconds straight when i told her I couldn’t come cause i had other addictions eating up my time and money. I couldn’t even make eye contact with her when she was doing that glare stuff at me. There was no way in hell i was admitting to seeing other girls during those 2 months based on how she was acting just from me saying other addictions. I blamed the addictions on watches but could tell she wasn’t convinced and still glaring. Now after seeing her threats on text im convinced she actually wanted to attack me when I saw her after 2 months, but she didnt do it cause it was in public in tje club. So i don’t really know what she has planned. Hopefully i can somehow calm her down before I go to the club next time so she stops this ass beating plan. Even if I get her in trouble for it, it’s still gonna cause me trouble if someone jumps me so id rather avoid it.

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You can't escalate conflicts with dancers. Bouncers are not allowed to assault people, but with the women pulling their chain you never know. They certainly can remove people. A dancer threaten in violence would probably be fired, because it could jeopardize the club. But better just not to cross them, pull back before things like that are said. SJG In My Dreams - School of Rock [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Why don't you stop obsessing over her and harassing her?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When she has to tell you she'll have you removed from the club if you keep harassing her. You have the answer to all the repetitive out there questions you keep posting under how many profiles
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The clubs have to be safe for the dancers. That is paramount. SJG
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Bouncers can ask a customer to leave the club after he has insulted a dancer and then use force if that customer refuses to leave. I've seen that several times in strip clubs over the years. Bouncers or strippers can't, though, beat someone up just because of an insult. That is an assault, and they are open to arrest if they do that. I've not heard of a bouncer or stripper being arrested for attacking a customer, but I have heard of them being fired from a club for doing that. Most strip club owners understand that customers are more likely to stay away from clubs where the employees engage in physical attacks on them and pick safer clubs to visit instead.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee I like how you twist things in the post and try to turn stuff on me. You can’t erase what was stated in the OP. If you’re so in love with strippers that you’re justifying them robbing or killing or beating then that is a poor moral viewpoint to have. Nobody is above the law or above morals. Even if a customer asks a stripper for OTC, it still does not mean tje stripper has permission to beat or rob him. SJG I mean specifically this sort of situation where you insulted a stripper over text and then she threatens to have you beaten. Can she get a bouncer to start attacking you just for the text insult or harassment? Or, the most they could do is remove you from the club for it, at the bouncers or managers discretion? Docsavage, what if its a text insult? Also wouldn’t the bouncer need the managers permission to remove a customer over an insult? Or is it purely bouncers discretion? How would a bouncer or stripper not be arrested for attacking a customer, is that because the customer didn’t want to call the cops or something? This situation is ridiculous all around. I dont have any evidence its a bouncer she would use for this, i was just curious about what kind of force bouncers can get away with. Some bouncers seem like they’re desperate for any opportunity to use force. They make a mistake though if they try aggressive stuff on someone who doesn’t drink. A drunk customer might take a beating and forget all about it. A non drunk customer could get them in much more trouble for it.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ A strip club is a private establishment. They can eject you or deny entry for any reason they want, or no reason at all. Why were you insulting her over text, anyways?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i can't believe a dancer would actually give him a real contact number.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Dude it's a strip club, a quasi-legal establishment where they sell pussy for cash. They can beat your ass to a bloody pulp, throw you in the street, and deny ever having seen you. But you go ahead and challenge them with a rule book.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Tetradon they can but wouldn’t it be up to a manager or owner not a bouncer? Thats kind of complicated, she insulted me first basically. Mister orange, they can kick you out, but i dont think they can beat your ass and get away with it. I dont see how that could happen. Especially if you call the cops right then at the same location. If they could get away with that much why wouldnt they just start robbing clients too and deny having seen them etc.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Be the bigger man and stay out of women drama. Depending on the club and the area they might be greasing palms at city hall (and police HQ). Stop acting the fool, man.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Tetra whar do u mean by greasing palms at city hall and police hq? Strippers could be in touch with some cops? Can a dancer actually do this legally though? Threaten someone over text for an insult, and legally get away with it too?
  • jaybud999
    2 years ago
    Aye, here's a piece of two word advice: "Google Voice."
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Why not go to the police station and show them the texts? It's illegal to threaten physical violence on another. [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetra whar do u mean by greasing palms at city hall and police hq? Strippers could be in touch with some cops?" I mean a lot of clubs, particularly extras clubs, are paying off the mayor and cops to look the other way. If you mouth off to some stripper and get roughed up, who do you think they'll side with? I can't tell if you're naive or trolling, but the answer is the same.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I saw da dancer with da biggest melons get attacked by da bouncer when she ran to da shitter
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Pussylicker, I insulted her first, so even if they charge her for threats, could I potentially get in trouble for harassment over text? Tetra that makes sense. This is a mostly non extras club i think. Some girls do OTC but thats it
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    Bouncers couldn’t legally rough you up but they might do it any way. They also might get away with it. Really they should only behave aggressively if is self defense of themselves or someone else. However if they do cross the line being right would probably be little consolation. Don’t go looking for trouble. There is no reason to insult dancers or get involved in arguments.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Boomer coild they actually get away with it even in a club with cameras and if yoi called the cops right after? Im sure bouncers could lie and try saying you hit them first or other nonsense but I would hope a cop wouldn’t automatically believe a bouncers words. Boomer, the dancer started stuff with me first, then I insulted, then she threatened. I most likely won’t see her at the club anytime soon since she’s not there everyday. But there is a chance eventually I would see her there. I have no idea if shes going to follow through with her plan then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion