tuscl

San Francisco/ Clubs, Amps, Daytime close by?

max1969
Florida
Hey Guys,
From Miami here. Comint to San Fran for work. I was hoping to get some good intel on the clubs with the best mileage. Also, I was reading theres a good AMP scene. Recomendations there would be great as well. I was hoping to find a place that would let me pick out my girl or girls?
Amy intel would be appreciated

6 comments

• doughnutsdelphinus
    2 years ago
    Gold P (not posting full name for obvious reasons) is my AMP rec, some latinas there as well and they let you pick your own girl, most of them 8+ and will set you back around $270. Gold Club has the best looking girls in SF some offer very high mileage but it'll cost you $1,100+ happy hobbying bro.
  • Ian1968
    2 years ago
    Any AMP just offer massage and HJ ?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Last I was there no dayshift in SF. Mondays Centerfolds for the VIP 30 minute $150 deal. Circle the date make it happen.
  • hepguy
    2 years ago
    I was there 2 weeks ago and posted reviews of 6 of the clubs. None of them were open in the daytime. I thought Centerfolds was the best.
  • max1969
    2 years ago
    Thanks Gents. It seems for extras though Centerfold may not be the best place? Im Ok with expensive but I like all options available if possible. From what Im seeing and from what PacB recomended, Gold club may be my best option for extras.
    As far as the Amps, I dont know too much about it. I Texted one place (Golden P) and was told that We could have our pick from a few. So that sthe leader there. (Again, Great Intel by PacB)
    I appreciate everyones input! Im In town for work and that Stadium tour concert so it should be wild.
    Keep the good info coming!!
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    Haven't been in SF for clubbing since 2016. So I'd trust the most recent reviews if they were posted this year.

But I can give you some timeless rules about SF clubs:
    1. Do not get drunk in or before the club. You will be robbed. Especially true in the small clubs near Columbus and Broadway.
    2. Beware the Fake BJ - when she lets her long hair fall down over her head and your junk and she just spits on her hands to give you a wet HJ.
    Corollary: Rule #2 is generally encountered by PL's do not follow Rule #1.
    3. As far as the dancer is concerned you are a LOCAL to the Bay Area. She will always triple (at least) her extra's pricing for visiting businessmen and tourists. Spend some time with a map to pick a "home" location (like Palo Alto, South SF, or east Bay) and get familiar with the landmarks and major streets in that area to support your cover story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion