tuscl

I know we all heard of blue pill but have you ever considered trying a spray?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Saturday, July 30, 2022 11:15 PM
So I haven't used this in many years and honestly I don't need it but back in the day I used to use something sparingly called promescent. It's essentially a super watered down version of a blue pill and a form of a spray that I found worked but with the caveats. Nothing harmful like a 6-hour trip go to the hospital type thing. And it didn't make you dependent on it if you used it too often within a month. Instead of letting you bust one and then stay hard it essentially kept you hard but you couldn't bust one in the most simplistic way I can describe it. Used to use it when I was single and was ripping the streets with some wild female characters. Mainly because girls sometimes like to give top like they hate it and try to force you to blow quick. Then used a cheaper version I found in delis but those worked with less impressive results. Anyone ever heard of it or something similar and actually tried it.? If so how did you feel about it.

7 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    I listen to Shade45 on SiriusXM and Rude Jude always gives this stuff away to callers. Are you saying it makes it harder for you to blow your load (last longer) but then after you blow your load you’re still hard? If so for how long on average?
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    great question. I'd say about an hour I noticed. It made it much harder to bust but mind you I ALWAYS use a rubber so your mileage may vary. But even with a condom before promescent i'd have to strategically work my strokes to stay long lasting (when I'm doing the work). WIth Promescent, i didn'thave to worry about that as much. I found the BEST results (other results work well too) was making sure I was erect before allowing it to sit. Of course the instructions are there and they work but every human is different.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Tiburon - I don't know whether it was called Promescent, but when I was young (teen to mid 20's) I used to get some kind of spray stuff. Had to go to sex shops in Times Square to find it. As I remember, it didn't actually "make" you get and stay hard, that happened naturally being a young guy who would pop a boner if I saw women's underwear hanging on a clothesline outside. I believe it just numbed your dick so you could fuck like a machine without blowing your load. Ideally you'd want to make your lovely female fuck partner cum two or three times without even slowing down, the final time busting your nut together with her. If you used too much of the stuff, she might start getting sore and uncomfortable, which would really suck, or you might just get tired out before you even get close to cumming which also sucked for you. And if you reached that point, you risked her maybe figuring out that you're using something. Obviously you just wanted her to think you were naturally a super stud so she'd tell all her girlfriends what a fucking animal you are. Anyway, I don't know if it was the same stuff, but it worked like a charm. I'm pretty sure at my age now, it would prevent me from even getting half a hard-on.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ P.S. - This was like the mid-80's so the medical technology was certainly different then. I mean, shit, beepers had only just been invented and only doctors had them.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @misterorange that's probably something different considering that was over 40 years ago. This doesn't make you hard, just keeps you there. SOrt of like what your talking about. I don't need it that often but when sometimes these entertainers know how to work the shaft and that's over the pant. And you want to stay longer. Sometimes some girls seem like they're intentionally try to make you LDK.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    rather pretty close to what your talking about.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    @heaving: At least your friend didn’t inject cocaine into his penis: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion