tuscl

Strip clubs that are coming up in the world

We always tend to talk about how these great clubs have been shut down, or on a downward spiral, not what they once were. But what are some examples of strip clubs that seem to be getting better. I know the latter is certainly more rare but I don't read all the reviews all site, and I'm not up to date with every club, have y'all noticed any strip clubs out there that seem to be gaining some traction?

Check out the reviews Pleasant Moments in Bridgeport, CT has been getting. That's a good litte run of a great reviews. https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=1830 Especially for how pricey things could get in the tri state area. It doesn't sound like the type of club I'm into personally and I actually haven't been yet but from a TUSCLy type standpoint those are as a good of reports as your probably gonna see and from some legit members.

5 comments

• Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    The absence of responses to this post is most discouraging
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Eeh, I think there are some low-key clubs that are within a metro area but on the outskirts had improved post-Covid. For dancers and customers both. There’s clubs I’ve been at where I’ve chatted with people and they had improved for the better vs a few years back.
  • ulitimate1
    2 years ago
    Isn't this sort of subjective? So far I find that the 'recession' has changed the vibe of clubs. Well, at least near me it has. In not sure if that's better or worse.
  • ww
    2 years ago
    ^^^ Of course it's subjective, but that's ok. I would argue that there is more variables that have impacted club vibes besides the economy. Detroit city clubs were impacted by enactment and enforcement of new laws to crack down and remove VIPs.

I highly doubt that are more than a few clubs that have gotten better. At best, they have stayed the same. The only club that comes to mind is Vivide in Atlanta. But the bar was so low on that spot, it was easy to improve. They fixed some furnishings and got an influx of girls from another club that closed. However, it's compared to the old Follies and based on that you would say it's nowhere near that. But if only compared to itself, it has improved to most that reviewed it.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Penthouse club in Tampa got a complete remodel during Covid and it did make an improvement. There are little rooms without a door for VIP instead of an open area with loveseats. The girls are about the same and it's still not a great place for extras.

The place does draw a lot of traveling dancers and I had an offer for extras from a girl from the northeast. I declined because the VIP monitor will come by about 2 or 3 times during a 20 minute VIP. One time she did say to my dancer, "you're not allowed to do that" when she let the 2-way contact get a bit too much and she saw it.

It's still not Pasco or Pinellas but it was an improvement in appearance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion