Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For SJG, all dressed up and in heels! (Sorry, no fatties for you though)

Mate27
Mate27117137

TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is what I think of when I want girls dressed up and in heels. That’s quality!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

YES INDEED!

And in my organization that's always what you'll be presented with!

Thanks, SJG

The Pretenders - Hard Rock - 1998 ( quite good and they added a keyboardist) youtube.com

Profile picture for psycho_trick
psycho_trick
•

very refreshing. thanks mate.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

A few of them are okay

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

Those were some pretty ladies for sure. Thanks for posting.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

A nice scroll, and I'm not even that big of a fan for heals.

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

tuscl.net This is SJG’s idea of stripper grade hotties. Right SJG!

If he does answer, it may be after the library opens Monday.

Bacon!!

Profile picture for 623
623
•

I scrolled thru the lot of them and a couple others before I realized there’s not one nude pic in the lot. I guess sometimes less really is more. Nice pics!!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That was a great scroll! There are some real hotties in those photos!

Thank you!

And thank you to SJG for keeping the dream of a creepy sex cult (sorry I meant organization) alive! Even though I’m not sure if any of the stripper grade hotties he wants will be alive…

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

This is SJG’s idea of stripper grade hotties! Lol.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement