tuscl

Indian or Filipina dancers in NY, NJ, PA or DE?

Saturday, July 23, 2022 5:40 PM
Does anyone know of any slim & fit Indian dancers in any clubs in NY, NJ, PA or DE? Indian looking even if they are really from the Carribean is okay too. 20 years ago there used to be a couple of Indian or Indian looking girls that danced at Flash dancers in Manhattan but I haven't seen any in a long time. The only time I saw Filipina dancers was in Sacramento clubs. Hoping there are some on the East coast.

16 comments

• Myoman
    2 years ago
    You can find a few hot Indian girls in NJ clubs
  • StripClubXpert
    2 years ago
    @heaving Indian as from Indian, Nepali, Pakistani, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka… anyone of the countries on this Indian subcontinent. There is a half Indian half German girl who works at Haks in DE but she looks more German than Pakistani.
  • StripClubXpert
    2 years ago
    @Myoman That’s great. Can you give me some club names to check out?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Filipina dancers exist in Sacramento? And that town might be one of the few places in the People’s Republic of California where dancers are independent contractors? I might have to make a road trip out that way 👀 I’ve only met one Filipina dancer before and that was in Colorado. And I think somebody who was mixed in San Antonio and also (randomly) a dive club in a tiny Wisconsin town had somebody who was mixed half black/half Filipina.
  • K
    2 years ago
    Ashley at GGR is Filipina
  • StripClubXpert
    2 years ago
    @nicespice Last time I was there was pre-pandemic but yes, there were several Filipina dancers in Sacramento. I became friendly with one & went out with her. No sex but alot of LDs in my Hotel room.
  • StripClubXpert
    2 years ago
    @K I am off to GGR. Any idea what days Ashley works?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
  • K
    2 years ago
    "@K I am off to GGR. Any idea what days Ashley works?" - they suck at keeping the schedule up to date. Here is part of the weekly email. if accurate, she is there tonight and tomorrow. W7/27 Leana, Camilla, Jennifer, Mya, Monica, Adriana, Bebe, Savannah, Phoenix, Ashley, Gaia, Nyla, Jordan, Olivia T7/28 Yasmine, Leana, Camilla, Jennifer, Grace, Jane, Bebe, Stephanie, Alexa, Ashley, Gaia, CC, Dream, Diamond, Lucy, Valentina They usually update IG with the schedule every day [view link] Call the hotline for who showed up. Typically updated about 330 PM but again, they suck at this so sometime sit never gets updated. I don't think there are any pictures of Ashley on the IG site. She is short. Thin. A cups. Usually has several people waiting for her
  • K
    2 years ago
    they finally updated IG [view link] she should be there tonight. That's Phoenix picture in Today's IG post
  • StripClubXpert
    2 years ago
    @K Thanks for all of the info. I am guessing it is best to get there right when Ashley gets there for the least wait. Do you know which days would have the least wait? I am guessing weekdays.
  • K
    2 years ago
    That is hard to say with Ashley. She sometimes has customers waiting at the door when they open. Go right to the DJ booth and tell him you want a dance with Ashley. He'll give you a number and wait to be called. if you go early, let's say between 4 and 5, you have a chance of no wait to maybe an hour.
  • StripClubXpert
    2 years ago
    @K How can Ashley be so popular in a club that is legit - no extras? She must be a real entertainer.
  • K
    2 years ago
    "How can Ashley be so popular in a club that is legit " - many guys have a fetish for Filipina dancers. She gives as good of a dance as she can without doing extras. No BS of talking your ear off instead of dancing. Check the schedule and go get a dance.
  • StripClubXpert
    2 years ago
    @K I thought I was the only one with a Filipina fetish. Thanks
  • K
    2 years ago
    "@K I thought I was the only one with a Filipina fetish." That explains why you were surprised she is so popular. No, you are not. It is common.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion