tuscl

Slummin' It in Detroit

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 4:56 AM
Alright guys. Planning on making my first visit to Detroit to visit a few of the clubs. I'm OK with getting dances from girls in the lower tier (older, plumper, etc). Really am just looking to get the most bang for my buck. Given this, I'm planning on staying near the airport and spending most of my time at Henry VIII North and Bogart's, which I think should give me what I want. Any advice on these two clubs? Planning on going during the day, which I think should be safe. May take a cab to one of these two clubs and then perhaps even walk to the other if the weather is nice. Thanks. Should be a good time.

1 comment

• Longball300
    2 years ago
    Older, plumper..... banging for the lowest buck..... yep, you got the right two clubs. DTW is a good home base in case you do want to go a little more upscale at TLS and FC and yes, it's worth it. No, I would not walk from Bogie's to Henry's but, probably OK during the day, not so much at night. If you are at Bogie's during the day do walk across the street to FC where there should be no cover and spend a couple more bucks for a beer. You may find yourself skipping the trip to Henry's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion