tuscl

Is It Me Or. . . .

Are the new PM links distracting.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of the personal message, but the graphic that is being used just doesn't work for me. Especially on the most recent reviews page where there are like 50 in a column.

Just my two cents.

8 comments

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    I will agree, but I think it just like anything new on a screen you view regularly. Give it some time, and we'll never notice.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Distracting. Get a smaller icon.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    CT - Quit your 'bitchin'! LOL I can deal with the new shit and so can you DUDE! You'd bitch if a dancer had 2 hairs on her pussy! Just kiddin' of course. Happy 2008 to my Cleveland buddy.

In all honesty, every new aspect of this website is not going to be agreeable with everyone to begin with. But, I can get used to the new features over time. Good job founder.

• ClevelandTom
    17 years ago
    WOW, this is much better now. Thanks.

• founder
    17 years ago
    dont thank me, thank JayADay, he made it for us
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've been "away" for a while, and now there's talk about this private messaging stuff, which sounds GREAT. I am assuming that if one wants to message someone, they would click on the "book" icon to the right of the person's handle to which you want to message? If so, why isn't there an icon like that next to everyone's handle?
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    The "book" icon is for a blog, the "envelope" for a message.
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    I didn't know there was a thread about the icon.

I was going to put my ATF's name in it but Anastasia doesn't fit on a 12x12 gif very well. I have to admit that it looks even better than I hoped for. Glad to help Fonder out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion