Friday, July 1, 2022 7:49 PM
Just say yes! My favorite type. [view link]

19 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They definitely worked for those bodies. The third one down is hot
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    There is a fine line from being very fit to becoming too almost masculine. As long as they don't cross that line, then I agree with you. There are several on that page that I would thoroughly enjoy taking to VIP.
  • booty_lover92
    2 years ago
    I love with a nice round bootay!
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I’m with Warrior on that. Girls need some fat, just a trim is nice. Don’t go all All state wrestler on us with the 2% body fat.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    They had my favorite fit girl that I stumbled across on Instagram, Sarah Houchens, in that set.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    This is just mean spirited selective discrimination against the sjcreep! He likes to poke his nose into every thread and will feel left out when he enters this one so just for him... [view link]
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    there are definitely some nice looking hotties on that photo list. now the gym rat girls that are muscular I appreciate their efforts but when they go over the line from feminine softness I’m not quite as attracted to them.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Very nice lineup!
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Most need to eat a few more pizzas and do a lot less crunches
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Per my TUSCL-posting-history most on-here know what I’m into – having said that, I do agree the girls @mate posted *are* attractive but attractive and “being one’s type” are not necessarily correlated. As many on here know, I prefer the voluptuous hourglass figure (translation; big tits and big asses with wide-hips and meaty-thighs) – again not that I would kick-out-of-bed any of the girls in the OP, but that is not what I go for – and a common “side-effect”, for lack of a better-word, of very-fit girls is that their tits disappear and then they have to compensate with breast-implants which is not my thang.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    Mine are athletic girls with implants. You can check my banner image for an idea.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    There’s a pretty wide range of body types included in that link. Some match my idea of fit. Some don’t.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    These ladies, have worked hard most of them look great, proving that being fit leads to being beautiful, good looks are a sign of good health.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Thanks for those great photos of some sexy fit beauties. I find fit women to be very hot. I can enjoy that very fit - gym rat look too. Some women go too far - and begin to look like those muscle bound guys who are in competitions. I don’t find that attractive. But, I think the dudes look freaky too. (No homo).
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    This muscle bound girls are only temporary, usually caused by dehydration. Those girls look pretty good under non-competition circumstances.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Please and Thank You.... Great set of pics. Love the fitness babes but, how many have I run across.. Maybe 5? Smoking hot nonetheless.
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    Great pictures of the female body. Bacon!!
  • nickifree
    2 years ago
    Fit (not muscualar) dancers are becoming rarer. It's mostly fat ones now, especially in the dive strip clubs.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    ^ I blame Kim Kardashian.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion