tuscl

Private Messages...

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
OK, it's pretty simple, but to use it, just click on the little envelope icon next to the nicknam, and send a message.

Have fun, keep it real.

18 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Thanks, I like what I see. Does the site record these messages are all they automatically deleted after so many days?
  • founder
    17 years ago
    they are deleted when both the sender and receiver have deleted the message.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Ok, thanks.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I just noticed the "messages" link at the top right of the screen so I just answered my other question.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    There was a bug in the system that only let VIP members send PMs. It's been fixed. All you need is a registered nickname and you can send pms.

have fun, keep it real
    F
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    founder - Thanks for adding the Private Messages. Site gets better and better all the time. Now, if we can just add a photo of ourselves...... to go along with our nicknames.......
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    If we get the option to add a photo, I would suggest the ability to hide the photo to VIP members only and/or to all members but not the public.

Then there might be the question of how risque a dancers photo can be. Wouldn't bother me at all if dancers posted naked pics of themselves on here for other VIP members to look at. However some dancers might like 2 photos, one with clothes on so we recognize them and maybe another to entice us into their clubs. I don't want to see any pics of naked guys on here and not be able to block it.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Good idea Bones though. I like that pic idea as well.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I'm not sure how much I will use it, but still, a nice addition for those that will. Pictures of only female members! :) They can always tell us where they work, if interested in doing so.
  • robofan
    17 years ago
    Great addition and if your open to suggestions I would like to see the ignore feature work as a blocker on the messages. That way if one member starts to get harassing messages from another they can easily take care of it.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I agree with the pics of us who want to post them, only official members though. Gotta' pay the fee for the pic posting.

I'm sure this would add some additional time on the TUSCL staff, as they would have to review the pic(s) for clarity, sensitivity, and censorship. Believe me, I won't be pasting any nudes of me on here. My SO has all of those.
  • StripShopper
    17 years ago
    Founder... Like It! Great Job...

Bones7599... No one wants to see pictures of Old Farts :-) ...An Avatar would be more in line for you older guys.

For security purposes...and reduction of storage space for Founder... I'd like to see an Auto Delete in messages older than 30 days. And the Ignore function as noted above for members looking to pick a fight.

Founder...why did you choose to allow any registered name to have access? I'd use private messages as a selling point for VIP members. Just a thought...I'd Like to see you get some coin for your hard work.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    The delete function has been changed for the better. Thanks founder...
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Tried to send 1, would not let me type in message section after title. Tuscl glitch, or my glitch.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Im having some trouble posting pics could you break it down?
  • founder
    17 years ago
    You can only post pics that are hosted on the web somewhere (see photobucket.com, flickr.com, etc). Just copy and paste them to your blog. Right click on the pic on the web, choose copy, then click paste on the blog editor.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Founder: SUPERB feature. As always, thanks for your continued efforts and improvements to THE best strip club site on the 'net.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Hey, I'm not getting enough messages!!!! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion