tuscl

Everyone must try the Dominican Republic πŸ‡©πŸ‡΄

Longneck
Georgia
Thursday, June 23, 2022 9:04 PM
OMFG! I just got back from a week in the Dominican and I cannot describe how incredible it was. Anyone else fallen in love with a country not a specific ATF there? American women lost major points after being there.

16 comments

• iknowbetter
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Never been to DR, but I’m fairly partial to Colombian women.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I want to go and stay for a few months. Still trying to decide.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Mongers familiar w/ the DR say it was much better 5+ years ago but in many areas the local-authorities had been cracking down b/c those areas were being targeted for significant real-estate investment/development
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    2 years ago
    What cities/areas were you in? You should write a TUSCL article describing your experience: + what part(s) of the country you went + costs (lodging; food; entertainment; etc) + how did you go about setting things up w/ the chicas + which places/locales are good for meeting chicas + etc
  • jackslash
    β€’
    2 years ago
    What did the girls look like? I have the impression that Dominicans are fatter than I want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    2 years ago
    AFAIK there's lots of dark and or mixed women in the DR - so if dark-meat is not one's flavor then the DR may not be the best choice - in my limited experience DR women then to have curvy bodies and meh faces - of course there are white European looking ones but they are not the mainstay of DR hoez (AFAIK).
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Dominicans are hot af. Whether they're thin or thick they tend to have curves. They're basically mostly a degree of mixture between European African and native American. From what I know the best places to meet girls are clubs that locals go to. If I go I want to live like a local.
  • ilbbaicnl
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Rosa Acosta is Dominican, is she too fat? [view link] In parts of the DR, people are of mostly African descent. Hopefully Longneck will tell us more about what the Dominican chicks did to outscore US chicks.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    There are people of all races everywhere. They don't have apartheid or de facto segregation like here
  • Longneck
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Ok so I was in Puerto Plata and Sosua it’s a smallish area that highly caters to Mongers. Exchange rates are 1 US= 55 Dominican Pesos. A nice room will cost you $55-60 and if you want everything catered to you then I suggest Blackbeards resort in Puerto Plata they supply about 30 girls per day and all are 7s or better. The resort will even send you a price list for services available. Aside from that the city is incredible and safe I went alone and met fellow mongers from literally around the world there.
  • Longneck
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I have more details if anyone wants to contact
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    2 years ago
    ^ write a TUSCL article of your experience which can help others that may wanna go there
  • ilbbaicnl
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Longneck are you the Dominican ambassador to thee US irl?
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    2 years ago
    about a year ago A Dominican girl started working at one of my favorite clubs. what a gorgeous mix she is.
  • NJBalla
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Luckily you dont live in NJ @longneck. Dominicans are the gateway drug into over a year of clubbing. NYC/NJ is Dominican central. The problem with the dominicans in the united states is they know how valuable thier beauty is. In the dominican republic they are a dime a dozen so they don't suffer from golden pussy syndrome. The only girls that rival dominicans are brazilians. They are a level above in beauty with less materialism. A dominican would want to dress in all designer clothes but a brazilian girl would be comfortable in a pair of jean shorts, low-cut top and flip-flops. Im scared if I went to brazil I wouldnt come back.
  • From978
    β€’
    2 years ago
    @NJB The Brazilians I know might wear jeans and a low-cut top, but that's deceptive. Those jeans are this year's model from a designer store, carefully selected and maybe modified for maximum effect. And I would guess they average 40 pairs of shoes each. I remember one who showed up at the club with a t-shirt saying, "Will work for shoes."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion