tuscl

Happy Father's Day

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Even if you are not sure you qualify.

America's crisis is a lack of fathers

Story & video:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/america-…

12 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    This used to be part of the “What we believe” mission statement of BLM

“We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable”

Let’s not forget a central tenet of Marxism is the dismantling of the “nuclear family structure.”

This statement was removed from the BLM website in 2020 after people started to become educated and support dropped.

Sorry to get political, but fatherless homes play part why places like Detroit, Chicago, and St Louis are so dangerous

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Happy fathers Day to you Shadowcat, and all the rest of you as well
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    To all you Motherfuckers. Have a great day. ! My two sons are taking me to lunch in a little while.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Happy Father’s to all who take the realresponsibility of a father!
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Fathers are overrated - it is the government (read progressives) that are best suited to raise your kids and instill values - that's why the left has spent decades taking over the educational-system so twenty-somethings with green-hair and nose-rings with degrees from Marxist liberal colleges can have control over your kids for most of the day while you're at work.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I don't want to be some kind of conspiracy theory kinda guy, but has anyone else noticed that Fox News doesn't seem to carry <em>any</em> news stories about actual foxes? Seems like a credibility problem to me.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ GMD. You need to watch Fox News at Noon during the week. I wanna be the one lucky guy with the four foxes. They do hire the best looking newscasters, by far.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I don't know about you guys but I'm spending Father's Day with my children, I have no interest in politics so I merely wish all a Happy Fathers Day, hope you all have a wonderful day, my life is good.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Two sides to every coin. You can criticize that BLM statement or you can try to understand that what they are saying is that single mothers and single fathers, who outnumber married parents, carry a greater burden and rely on community support. Be open to others.

Happy Father’s Day fellas.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    A quick Happy Fathers Day before I get ready to cook my own Father's Day feast of ribs and other goodies requested by the kiddos. 😂

But the important thing is that we will be together. Hopefully I'll survive long enough that someday they will be the ones doing the cooking for me. 😉
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Unstable relationships correlate strongly with money problems. (Money problems correlate with not being white.) Support a higher minimum wage, and federal support to make every school in the US a good one. In other words, light a candle rather than curse the darkness.

Black men who do get ahead financially get chased after hard, and often succumb to the temptation to cheat. But, in most cases, they still provide good parenting, even after the baby momma kicks them out. They are able to because they are financially stable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion