tuscl

The real lap dance king

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Saturday, June 18, 2022 4:38 PM
My fav was telling me last night about a regular LDK PL, who'd wear a condom to guard against soak through. After LDKing with one stripper, he'd go in the bathroom, change to a new condom, and LDK with the next stripper. He'd go through a box of condoms in a visit. She liked him, appreciated how he was careful to keep his bodily fluids to himself.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Since I haven't used a condom in 60+ years I have to ask. How do you put a condom on a flaccid penis?
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    A box, huh 🤔?

Sure
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I doubt that this is a person who actually exists.
  • DenimChicken
    2 years ago
    It isnt really out of the question for somebody to go through a small box of 3 condoms.

Especially if they are jizzing their pants, with a condom on, from just a few dances. That's a loose cannon so I can believe someboy popping off twice like that.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    playing along,

silly robs. he's not being considerate.
    just doesn't want to sit in his own filth all night.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This is the only place where ldks get glorified.

In real life those guys are looked down on or felt sorry for. They walk into the club. Get a lap dance and run out with their heads low in Shane. Or it's the old guys who come in when their social security checks hit.

Either way they tend to be real cheap. Don't buy drinks. Just cum and go. It's crazy how so little human interaction is all they need. Like a combo of selfishness and loneliness.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    is Shane the valet?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I have had more than one regular customer who did this and danced with more than one girl in a visit.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'with their heads low in Shane'

Is that comment from personal experiences dougee? Not just Shane, probably Butch and Sundance, Billy the Kid, Wild Bill Hickok, Jesse James, and a host of others you homo!

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT WHINEY BITCH FAGGOT ICEYDOUGSTER *** Lulz
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @shadow a big reason it's hard to make a good condom is that it should stay on if you lose you hard-on quickly after nutting. An empty condom has a diameter smaller than an average flaccid penis. It stretches some when you put it on, and more as your dick gets harder. From what I remember, haven't used on in good while either.

My fav didn't specify how big a box.
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    There's a reason it's called the "Walk of Shame." Otherwise, we'd be cheering every PL who bolted for the Men's Room when leaving a VIP booth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion