tuscl

Any update on pink pony south atlanta......

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 6:16 PM
topic?

5 comments

• trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Still not open. My office is two minutes away as soon as it opens a full report will be posted. Nice big building but who knows what the delays are.
  • isotope
    17 years ago
    They are killing themselves missing the holidays. Going on a month delay now, I wonder if the delays are related to licenses because I drive by the compound frequently and don't see any contractor types around.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    When PP opened up its Miami club it took 6 months from the initial opening until the real one happened. But hell, It's just another Atlanta air dance club. Just point me east on I-20.
  • StripShopper
    16 years ago
    I'm with you Shadowcat...if you put whip cream on shit you still have shit. And I still can't understand how this club continues to get such a high rating for such Low Mileage and High Prices. The guys from Atlanta who rate this club above a 5...well are...IMHO...are just Chumps! Let's face it ATL guys are not calling the shots in this town...instead they choose to go to clubs like this one with doggie bowl eyes and a willingness to be scammed out of their money....Just for an Air Dances from some Stripper who often times has a bitchy attitude (like you owe her something). I apologize for the rant...but the high ratings for this club really pisses me off. ALL ATL reviewers need to take a trip to Platinum Plus in Columbia...then come back and give the Pink Pony a rating it deserves. enuf said!
  • trojangreg
    16 years ago
    I stopped by The Gold Rush on Friday (same ownership as Pink Pony)the managers say it is a liquor license issue. Hopefully will be resolved soon and they are looking for a January opening. Everything is ready to go but when you make 200% - 300% on every drink you pour the liquor license is essential. By the way very good visit on Friday and it does put other Atlanta clubs to shame but doesn't come close to the cat's favorite hangout.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion