tuscl
1848 Las Vegas Blvd N North Las Vegas, NV 89030

# of dancers on a We/Th night?

Ssiner
Minnesota
Wednesday, June 15, 2022 2:47 AM
So reading the reviews it seems like on a We or Th evening most folks are picking the 9-25 dancers option on the review. My question for those who have been is which end of that spectrum they tend to fall on? I'm throwing a small party for 4 of my friends and we are looking for a fun night, but I would hate to show up to a club that is on the dead side. My personal preference is for some semblance of value and it seems like this is probably the club for that, but many of my friends are newbies who mostly want a "fun SC experience", so I am wondering if I would better served bouncing over to the Rhino or Sapphire.

Thanks in advance for the info!

1 comment

• Ssiner
    2 years ago
    All righty, just got back from my trip. I'd say it was not as small as I feared, probably around 40 dancers on this Thursday night at 11:30pm or so. My newbie friends had a good time and all wandered off for a set of dances. I was fine with the 3/$100 value - getting to grope tits and ass is mostly what I am expecting. Pretty hot dancers and we had a great time for 3-4 hours.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion