Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

66$ cover without Uber

acast57
acast57VIP698

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Arrived Thursday night after midnight and walked across the street. After telling the lady I didn't uber or taxi she still said it was 66$. Think it was 36$ entry fee and 30$ for the 2 drink minimum? I forget the exact numbers. Next time will have to come before midnight to see if the price is different. Hoping to make my two 20$ vouchers go a long way I ordered bourbon and coke a 15$ value and a Johnnie Walker Black on ice a 17$ value...

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

way too pricey for me.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I've only done one VIP dance with one girl there probably 10 years ago: other than her I've never seen a really cute good looking girl at Palomino.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I guess what I'm saying it's not a very good nude strip club except for the fact that it does have alcohol.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

chicas bonitas has been much better for the girls I like to see.

Profile picture for acast57
acast57
•

Didn't get any dances this time cause I didn't see anything I liked. But it was nice to watch a few stage shows with less interruption than my last visit. Ended up going to CB for dances right after!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

it totally depends on who's working...

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

this next Las Vegas visit for me will definitely be las toxicas. maybe my past favorites from Chicas Bonitas will be there and maybe even a few more!!!

Profile picture for nojway
nojway
•

the couple times I've been. I parked my rental there. cover around $40-50. The doorman just made up the fee. I always asked for price first to make it like if I would walk if he gave a stupid price

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

If the doorman is making up random fees… are they holding onto a portion of each fee. Sounds like a hustling scheme to make some extra bucks.

Profile picture for chiefwiggum
chiefwiggum
•

If it's only the doorman, i just offer $20. I think only one time it wasn't accepted. Time of day is also a factor. I go around 6:30-7:30 or right before valet shows up. One time I got in with a requirement to buy 2 drinks, but no one enforced it. I bought two drinks anyway as a courtesy and show of respect. However, like all of Vegas (except Chicas) it's mostly a miss. Mileage is regulated to standard lap dances. Club at your own risk if you get a VIP room.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement