tuscl

Boob kissing issues

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
What do you do when a dancer jams her boob in your mouth with enough force that she's also blocking your nostrils? It kinda worked to breath out of a corner of my mouth, since she was a B-cup. If she had been a D, I would likely have suffocated. Side breathing also helps to control drooling, but not entirely, another vexing issue. Please don't say I should tell her to cool it. I would rather risk death than risk her no longer doing this.

16 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    This is something to maybe talk out over a beer. Not sure what to say on this without more detail, but I dunno if I want more detail lol.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I think I need to investigate this issue more. Maybe get some boobies in my mouth so I can think about this problem.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Pretty sure nobody has a contract out on my life: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069952/
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @Wall yeah already in the TMI zone.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I thought it was just me.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "yeah already in the TMI zone."

Wouldn't say that, but anything I could offer as "advice" would absolutely be in TMI territory lol.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I only need the nipple.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Turn your head to the other boob.
    Tell her to give u the other one.
    Take a deep breath.
    Lean into it.
  • azdd
    2 years ago
    Whenever that happens to me, I consider that a good day! Of course, as she shoves her nipple between my lips, I wonder to myself if I have her consent……
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I hate dances like that. Or when they try to grind so hard they're trying to break your dick in half
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    This is not an actual problem. It is a funny premise though.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    What I worry about more is DATY and getting your nose smoothened in an ass hole. Position is very important. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @drew boob suffocations don't happen every day, but they're not as rare as Bigfoot sightings.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Hahahahaha!
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    If all else fails, bite down hard!

Problem solved...🌝😉
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    It can be a turn on but one has to wonder who been playing / sucking them before you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion