Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Boob kissing issues

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

What do you do when a dancer jams her boob in your mouth with enough force that she's also blocking your nostrils? It kinda worked to breath out of a corner of my mouth, since she was a B-cup. If she had been a D, I would likely have suffocated. Side breathing also helps to control drooling, but not entirely, another vexing issue. Please don't say I should tell her to cool it. I would rather risk death than risk her no longer doing this.

Replies (16)Latest

W
wallanon
•

This is something to maybe talk out over a beer. Not sure what to say on this without more detail, but I dunno if I want more detail lol.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I think I need to investigate this issue more. Maybe get some boobies in my mouth so I can think about this problem.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Pretty sure nobody has a contract out on my life: imdb.com

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@Wall yeah already in the TMI zone.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I thought it was just me.

W
wallanon
•

"yeah already in the TMI zone."

Wouldn't say that, but anything I could offer as "advice" would absolutely be in TMI territory lol.

Profile picture for psycho_trick
psycho_trick
•

I only need the nipple.

Profile picture for psycho_trick
psycho_trick
•

Turn your head to the other boob. Tell her to give u the other one. Take a deep breath. Lean into it.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

Whenever that happens to me, I consider that a good day! Of course, as she shoves her nipple between my lips, I wonder to myself if I have her consent……

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I hate dances like that. Or when they try to grind so hard they're trying to break your dick in half

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

This is not an actual problem. It is a funny premise though.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

What I worry about more is DATY and getting your nose smoothened in an ass hole. Position is very important. :)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@drew boob suffocations don't happen every day, but they're not as rare as Bigfoot sightings.

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

Hahahahaha!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

If all else fails, bite down hard!

Problem solved...🌝😉

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

It can be a turn on but one has to wonder who been playing / sucking them before you.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement