tuscl

Strippers and writing

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, May 30, 2022 4:20 PM
Have you ever been friends with or taken OTC a stripper who crosses her 7 and Z characters when writing? Do you think it enhances the sex or detracts from it? Your experiences?

19 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They text....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Your BTE impression is pretty spot-on.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    MY GF in high school used to dot her i's with little hearts. I don't think it made any difference in our sex lives. :)
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ my waitress last night did the same she drew a little heart but she added a smiley face to the heart, but no I didn’t have sex with her. 😹😹
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Crossing a “z” is necessary when doing algebra Just ask SJG
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I do it on my 7s, otherwise they would look like my 1s. I do it on my Zs, or else they would look like my 2s. 2 points to me if it makes me better in the sack.
  • dirtyburt
    2 years ago
    I would say she seems older, and a little anal, but follows the cursive rules that were set out years ago. Probably went to a private school or Catholic school… I do judge how people write and text. If they text in all lowercase,use no punctuation,don’t capitalize the first word in a sentence,etc. I kind of put them in to the non-intellectual bucket, and treat them accordingly financially. Three of my four, speak and conduct themselves properly in public. The fourth is learning, but sometimes back- slides into “Stripper Mode”, when excited. And of course, she is the youngest one, just turning 30 this year. But she is always there at the first text, no drama, no BS, no drugs, and she is hot AF. Plus she always says thank you. Of course, she does have some downfalls, but don’t we all.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    When saying numbers, how many people say o instead of zero?
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @shadowcat: "When saying numbers, how many people say o instead of zero?" Have you noticed any difference in sexual ability between women who say "oh" versus "zero"? I might have to see what I can see.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive: "but she added a smiley face to the heart, but no I didn’t have sex with her." Do you think you would have if she hadn't put the smiley face in there? Or do you just not find women who do that to be any good at sex?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Well I was with a date so I didn’t want to act inappropriately😁😁
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Can't tell if she's crossing them or not. During sex it's all illegible.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Screaming "zero god, zero god!" just doesn't have the same ring to it. But it's not a dealbreaker.
  • Mark974
    2 years ago
    Just could have been that she spent time training in a communications arena? Military still use the crossed 7's and Z's to make sure that they are not confused. But then I do not know what they are teaching in "..private school or Catholic school..." My family went to public schools and got the basic lessons to just get you out the door. (:-)
  • Goodclubrep
    2 years ago
    @Daily, you made LOL!!
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Twentyfive-ape, was the waitress hot? If so, you definitely should have fucked her. Nothing to do with the Z and 7 question. Just the general principle. ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Girls seem to learn curious gendered type of handwriting in jr High School. Eventually though they usually do grow out of it. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I find myself somewhat flabbergasted. But I understand some things a little better now.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I didn't realize I had a handwritten font fetish until my ex moved in and started leaving me little notes now and then. It wasn't 7s or Zs, just the overall style. Haven't known anyone who's handwriting has had the same sexual trigger since. Then again, it's all overwhelmingly been texts since then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion