tuscl

Bottle Service Girls

Hey guys,
I keep hearing from many dancers that Bottle Service Girls are very open minded. They might be more down to meet OTC. Is this true? I'd like to know more about your experiences.

8 comments

• rattdog
    2 years ago
    if you really are interested in exploring this any further, then based upon the above hearsay here's an idea:

ask one of those dancers to ask the bottle service girl to see if she offers OTC. this way will minimize any risks on your end. if you choose to ask a bottle girl for OTC directly those risks increase exponentially.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    One scenario would be if Bottle Service girls are doing that instead of dancing because a license/permit is required to be a dancer. In that case then OTC would be an option to earn more money.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A lot of bottle service girls are dancers making some extra $$$. And yeah some are hookers. Whales will ask hosts to hook them up and they'll ask bottle girls and hostesses also dancers at times if they're willing to. But we're talking big money coz spending thousands on bottles gets you that. But the girl doesn't get much coz the club and host get a huge cut. And they're just interested in selling more bottles and think that'll help them. He can pay like 2k to 3k and she'll only get $800 at most and drugs and alcohol.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Just go up to the girl and ask. " Are you on the menu ? " What's the worst that could happen ? She says either yes or no. If you go up to her and say " Will you sleep with me for $500 ? " Then you can be arrested for solicitation though.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    an arrest wouldn't happen - clubs don't like to involve cops. most likely to resort to a goon bouncer power dunking a guy's head straight to the parking lot asphalt.
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    Never done it but I would approach it with a sugar daddy vibe.
    "I would love to take you to Olive Garden. I know your time is valuable and will gift $ to make up for it "

If she shuts that down there is no chance at OTC. These honeys know what's up.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I have never seen a bottle service girl at a strip club, but at the trendy pool clubs in Miami that is big. I knew a guy that managed one where they wore bikinis and only most of them wore the tops. He had to overstaff by 2-3 girls because girls were constantly disappearing for a couple of hours with a customer. He got a $100 tip to get someone to cover for them. I got the impression they were charging north of $500, so $100 the manager was nothing. He would sometimes get over $1000 a day in such tips. So, yeah a lot of them were headed to hotel rooms on a regular basis.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bottle service isn't a fill time job. They hire strippers for it a lot of times. Coz club promoters are the ones fucking up strip clubs now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion