Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

In Myrtle, need suggestions

SmithWV

Everyone has a story

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Staying in North MB and need some suggestions for a group of 10.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Thanks to the Bible Thumpers you have a grand total of 4 choices in the MB area.

Two to the north; Thee Doll House and Pearls.... visit them that order.

Two south: Masters and Treasure Club.... bout a wash there.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

The list:

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Good eye candy but that’s about it.

Profile picture for carolinaclubman
carolinaclubman
•

I wish I could help you, this town was once a the best thing between Florida and the Northeast Cities, but it is now a former shell of itself. If your'e staying in North MB, might as well hit the Dollhouse, but be prepared to shell out $40 per dance. I guess it really depends on what you are looking for, but there just aren't very many choices these days.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

$40???? Wow do the dancers still dance 3 feet away from you too? I know it’s not that bad but always seemed that way

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Contact is very dancer dependent, I've gotten a lot more than air over the years but, it will cost you.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Don’t lose your balls in the rough

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

Thanks for the input all!

-Freedom the Fuck on!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement