Men getting pregnant

Saturday, May 21, 2022 2:58 PM
I'm just a dumb hillbilly, so I'm having a bit of a difficult time with the concept of pregnant men. To be pregnant, one must have a uterus, the organ in which the developing fetus is located. Only people born with 2 X chromosomes have a uterus, but that doesn't mean they're women because in this age you can choose if you're a man or woman, and you can change back and forth if you wish, i.e. "gender fluid". Your chromosomes don't determine your sex, the organs you're born with don't determine sex, the ability to carry and deliver a child doesn't determine sex. Apparently your sex is whatever you say it is. So what exactly does it mean to be a man? If a person assigned female at birth, who has 2 ovaries, a uterus, and children he/she/it/they have delivered decides they are a man, what exactly does that mean? Apparently it means nothing. Conversely, if a person assigned male at birth who has a functioning penis and testicles and both X and Y chromosomes in every cell of their body gets convicted of rape, that person can declare they are a woman and they get to go to a woman's prison. There the person can get free room and board, health care, and more pussy than a coke dealer with a harley and a boat. By the way, "gender" is a term of grammar. The "gender" of "car" in spanish is masculine, el carro. The gender of table is feminine, la mesa. "Gender" used in place of "sex" to make is easier to talk about.

97 comments

When I was a kid, every sunday a guy would tell a room full of people that we were eating and drinking the flesh and blood of another guy who was dead for 2000 years. I’m pretty sure half that room believed him. People believe whatever they want to believe.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Jascoi
2 years ago
Op made the most ignorant post on here in a long time and that says a lot
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
People will get their panties in a wad about the most stupid things.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Hey assholes. I'm 6'2" 185 lbs and look just like Brad Pitt in his 20's. If you don't believe that, we'll you're a racist or a fascist, probably both.
misterorange
2 years ago
"The "gender" of "car" in spanish is masculine" Did you just assume that car's gender? I am OUTRAGED
Subraman
2 years ago
Why not? Arnold Schwarzenegger got pregnant. https://youtu.be/qDxdu_qXPOs
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
^^ WTF does that even mean you fucking fagit.
misterorange
2 years ago
That's a real stretch asshole.
misterorange
2 years ago
Spanish gendered nouns are an archaism like some people's view on gender. Nouns of Greek origin end in A but are masculine....El mapa el planeta....just coz that's how it's always been. But in some ways Spanish has evolved. Just like society has. Instead of Delores when addressing a crowd. Now it's señoras y señores. When talking about a female dr it's no longer la doctor but la doctora. Spanish has evolved a lot more than ops stunted mindset
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Señores not Delores lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I Identify as a 29 year old man and I like older women, in their thirties.
twentyfive
2 years ago
@2Icee you must be one of those Taco Bell scholars. Damas y Caballeros is the proper address same as its always been and La Doctora has always been the proper title for a female doctor (like forever). So take your LantinX racist self and go try to cancel some other proud culture. And it may come as no surprise to you but the only sex your dick will ever know will be from La Mano.
BabyDoc
2 years ago
“ and more pussy than a coke dealer with a harley and a boat” Quite of the day!!!! That was hilarious.
shailynn
2 years ago
I identify as a pimp who advocates drugging women, isolating them from their families, beating them, abusing them psychologically. I also identify as a social justice warrior who protects the rights of women. I also identify as a regular strip club goer who seems to have an incredible lack of understanding of how strip clubs work. I also identify as a jr high school girl who uses phrases like "lulz". I am incredibly grateful that I, a middle-aged man who is miserable, friendless, and desperate for attention and human connection however I can find it, live in a time where I can identify as all those other things. Praise Bernie!
Subraman
2 years ago
Baby doctor. You're wrong. Spanish evolved to become socially inclusive. As has English and other languages. Why that outrages you js your personal problem. Subraman way to troll. Just keep identifying as a conservative who likes hookers and sucking dick. You have a real problem to be trolling me for opposing a bigot.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
The real question is why someone's gender identity would bother you and why social acceptance of different genders outrages you while things like war and corporate greed inflationary price gouging don't
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Why identify with the oppressor?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Yet another thread infested with the ghost of icey. Lame.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
Drew. You mean a thread where I don't support bigotry. Oh yeah you think it's funny to call dancers trannies in your reviews. Just say another thread where icee doesn't go along with the bigoted views
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"Conversely, if a person assigned male at birth who has a functioning penis and testicles and both X and Y chromosomes in every cell of their body gets convicted of rape, that person can declare they are a woman and they get to go to a woman's prison." Not sure what the conviction is, but a male prisoner knocked up a female prisoner in one. There are two genders and you can't change between them, unless you're a slime mold. Biology FTW.
Tetradon
2 years ago
“I identify as a pimp who advocates drugging women, isolating them from their families, beating them, abusing them psychologically. I also identify as a social justice warrior who protects the rights of women. I also identify as a regular strip club goer who seems to have an incredible lack of understanding of how strip clubs work. I also identify as a jr high school girl who uses phrases like "lulz". Just had to post it twice worth a re-read Icee, when you walk do you tuck your dick between your legs?
shailynn
2 years ago
"Icee, when you walk do you tuck your dick between your legs?" ^ no shailynn. That is skibum609 that does that
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
Lets see what I can get offended over! I need a purpose in life! What names can I call people who's position is so solid and well presented that I have no retort?
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
Pussylicker you're obviously offended by complete strangers gender and inclusiveness Shailynn stick to dick riding the dead troll and pretending to be a racist caricature of an Asian woman on here. You must be insecure in your masculinity to worry so much about others genders. Why is a strangers gender more often to you than war racist mass shooting or corporate price gouging?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Stop trolling coz you're butthurt that someone isn't pandering to bigotry on here
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
You have to be special to be triggered by social justice
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Me personally, I'm not one to worship a piece of cloth with stars and strips on it, with no no fucking clue as to what it's supposed to stand for. I believe in the ideal of the US as the freest of the free. So, I don't pantie bunch about people doing stuff that doesn't affect me in any non-delusional way. Yes, some people who dispute the gender they were assigned at birth are attention hoes. But, barring proof otherwise, I assume others have feelings that are hard to fully understood, unless you have them yourself.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
"Why is a strangers gender more often to you than war racist mass shooting or corporate price gouging?" Because this is a thread about gender, not war, racism, mass shooting, or inflation.
Tetradon
2 years ago
No because war racism mass shootings and corporate price gouging fall in line with right wing ideology. But any talk of social justice is offensive. Grown ass men talking about how butt hurt they are by gender inclusiveness isn't normal
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I mean look at drew calling dancers trannies in his reviews like he's 12. Or tetradon having how many threads coz he's triggered by trans people. But then we have shailynn pretending to be an Asian woman...so....
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ you know what’s not normal, some anonymous pretend pimp comes on a website that’s all about strippers hedonistic fun and tells everyone he doesn’t like them then gets all butthurt when he doesn’t get any love Like you do it Iceefag, you just ain’t normal
twentyfive
2 years ago
Or like a pimp who advocates manipulating, isolating, and beating women then gets shocked and suicidal when one leaves him for being controlling. BTW I'm inclusive of both genders, and those with rare intersex conditions. That's everyone.
Tetradon
2 years ago
25 this is a thread where grown men are worried about others gender and attacking trans people. How is that hedonistic fun?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ Every thread is an opportunity for you to find a reason to attack someone,or everyone, why is this thread any different You’re completely pathetic you fuckn whiny crybaby
twentyfive
2 years ago
25 you're attacking me because I oppose transphobia. And because I asked why grown men on a strip club forum are obsessed with strangers gender. But you attack and troll me in every thread. So go at it let's see how batshit crazy your trolling gets today
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ I believe you oppose anything that will give you a soapbox to stand on top of and holla out loud, retarded stupid fuck, somehow or other you seem to have the idea that you're intelligent, allow this to sink in you aren't. If you don't like what I have to say go fuck yourself, then put me on ignore.
twentyfive
2 years ago
You're the one trolling me. You put me on ignore. But you won't because then you couldn't troll me. You're saying I oppose bigotry just to argue with bigots. Nah. I really oppose bigotry.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ Nah you just like to argue in general, you really don't have the balls to oppose anything, and the troll is you, you're just butthurt, because you thought you were immune but really you're just a faggity weirdo, you started here calling everyone geriatric tricks, or nigga, bitch or ho. Don't like it put me on ignore bitch !
twentyfive
2 years ago
I guess this means you'll keep trolling me all day ruining threads and spamming the discussions. Your posting history makes that appear to be all you do here. And yeah I oppose bigotry. You attacked me for opposing transphobia. That's too much for you senile brain to comprehend. So let's see how bat shit crazy you go with your trolling today. You won't ignore me coz then you wouldn't be able to troll me. When I had you on ignore you were still trolling me
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Worry about things that might actually affect you in a meaningful way. Rolling around in outrage seems like a tedious and un-fun way to spend the day.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
@Iceefag Nobody attacked you until you made this post >>>>>Op made the most ignorant post on here in a long time and that says a lot<<<<< Let's set the record straight on this and every other thread, it's been you looking to pick a fight. Like a little bitch you pick fights then run off and call everyone names, you are a faggity weirdo Go ahead put me on ignore bitch.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Twentyfive's period is late! SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^ Oh geez the library is open late on a Saturday evening.
twentyfive
2 years ago
^ Twentyfive didn't use the morning after pill soon enough. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^ That would be your mother you're speaking about.
twentyfive
2 years ago
^ But is what 25 is doing an instrumental pregnancy, like for trying to get money, like from a pro-athlete? SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^ talking about batshit crazy, take your meds, you'll feel better.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Maybe twentyfive just got swept up in the passions of the moment. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^ Have you met Iceefag, the faggity weirdo you're defending, always calls you a mental defective, and you are rushing to his defense, hmmmm, maybe he has a point!
twentyfive
2 years ago
^ Maybe twentyfive was artificially inseminated. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
This thread is making me wish I could identify as someone who couldn't read
Subraman
2 years ago
25. You're attacking me for calling ops transphobic rant stupid. That's why you went batshit troll crazy on this thread? Or wasn't just because you wanted to troll?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ LOL hahaha you are making me laugh out loud, I'm enjoying the comedy. You are a genuine weirdo. LOL
twentyfive
2 years ago
Are you done trolling for today? This whole thread is trolling though. Grown ass men don't obsess over the transgendered
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
ilbbaicnl - If it was just a case of people working through issues on their own, most wouldn't mind. But it's clear that the eradication of gender is a larger societal push to redefine it for everyone... Consider, if it really was the isolated/harmless issue some claim it to be, then why are middle-aged Joes across corporate America being forced to announce their pronouns on Zoom calls at work, etc? Some 50-year old guy married with two kids living in rural Montana and they're mandating that the guy has to say "I'm Joe and I'm a He/Him" before a meeting or else he risks being fired? What sense does that make? And what about the inclusion of gender theory in schools? They're teaching kids as young as six that if they're feeling out of place as a boy or girl, that maybe they should "experiment" with the other gender. This is like many things. The media says "don't worry about it...don't be a bigot. Live and let live." But intelligent people (i.e. conservatives and discerning moderates) can easily look at the evidence in plain sight and see that it's not limited to what the media and the left are claiming it to be.
LapHunt
2 years ago
So you have a problem with society becoming inclusive of other genders? Do you feel that you're threatened by that?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ iceydougster, other genders? Besides men and women there's only one other gender, the whiney little cocksucking bitchboiz like you and that's it, lulz
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Why do you feel threatened by gender inclusiveness?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LapHunt, you seem confused about something. Neither "conservative" nor "discerning moderate" mean "hysterical delusional bigot". At my job, we are given the option of stating our preferred pronouns in the company directory. If any company is forcing employees (in non-delusional, non-Tucker-Carlson reality) to declare their gender in each and every meeting, the company is a bit ridiculous. And, of course, that's such an egregious and rare tragedy, companies NEVER have ridiculous policies, when not influenced by evil non-binary people. Here's a thought, why don't we address specific problems, instead of making bigoted condemnations? I think six year olds first need to be told it's no shame to play with dolls and such for boys, and no shame to catch frogs and climb trees and such for girls. But, if gender-related feelings of shame or discomfort go beyond that, then yes, would be good if some adult could provide advice and comfort, in consultation with the kids parents.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
'Why do you feel threatened by gender inclusiveness?' Waaaaaaaaa? iceydougster I've included you cause we homiez! lulz
TheeOSU
2 years ago
I didn't expect to get trolled for being unwoke about spanish. I took 3 years of spanish. A co-worker from south america told me he thought it was funny how americans sometimes call their car "she", he said he always called his car "he". Of all the places to find social justice warriors. But no one addressed my post. Since you can be a man without a single Y chromosome, without a dick, balls, or prostrate, what exactly does being a man mean, other than you want to be called a man and use the men's room? If I was forced by my job to give my pronoun, I would say "I'm Joe, I'm married and have fathered 2 children with a woman who is my wife and our children's birth mother, and I'm not an english teacher so you can use whatever pronouns you believe are correct".
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
Duh, it means someone with a womb, who feels his personality matches the type of personality that society labels a man's personality, gets pregnant. I think someday there will be consensus (among rational, emotionally healthy people) that it's a social construct what's considered a male or female personality type. Just as there is now a consensus (among rational, emotionally healthy people) that race is a social construct. And there's no longer any non-binary when the concept of binary is recognized as useless.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
If social justice is all about letting the mentally ill set societal mores, then elect Cowboy-48 as President as she is the most mentally ill person assigned male at birth on the thread.
skibum609
2 years ago
Bill Maher said it pretty well here https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/05/22/bill_maher_on_trans_kids_were_literally_experimenting_on_children_weighing_trade-offs_is_not_bigotry.html
Tetradon
2 years ago
"I think someday there will be consensus (among rational, emotionally healthy people) that it's a social construct what's considered a male or female personality type." @ilb, I think we had this before the trans madness. A realization that boys weren't less male because they played with dolls and girls weren't less female because they played with trucks. See the Bill Maher article I just posted, actual gender confusion was rare until we started forcing it down people's gullets. It's not "transphobic" to question the liberal use of puberty blockers and cross sex hormones. The trans lobby makes them sound as safe as water when the most cursory research says otherwise.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Man and woman are genders. Male female hermaphrodite etc are sexes. Gender js a social construct sex is biological. But sex can be reassigned. Hence sex reassignment surgery. Opposing transgendered rights is transphobic
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
And it's weird for grown men to be offended by strangers gender
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Hey homie, you're up early but you always are. I mean trolling tuscl is numero uno for you am I right dougster my nigga!
TheeOSU
2 years ago
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/types-of-gender-identity Gender is different from sex. Although genetic factors typically define a person’s sex, gender refers to how they identify on the inside. Only the person themselves can determine what their gender identity is.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
It's especially weird for a website about female strippers have so many weirdos who find these types of conversations interesting.
twentyfive
2 years ago
It's really pretty simple. There are X and Y chromosomes. If you, or any mamma, has both an X and a Y chromosome you are male, and you're designed (by god, nature, or whatever) to impregnate females for the purpose of procreating your species. Sometimes an individual will not develope correctly as he/she was designed. Sometimes these birth defects can be corrected, sometimes they can't. Some of these defects are mental, such as autism, ocd, and schizophrenia. Gender dysphoria, where the person is unaccepting of their sex is becoming more common. Individuals suffering from this condition will go to extremes to try, in vain of course, to change their sex by taking hormones and having surgeries. But they can no more change their sex than Dennis Avner could turn himself into a tiger. He committed suicide, like many mentally ill people do, especially so-called trans-sexuals. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/stalking-cat-dennis-avner-found-dead-in-apparent-suicide-after-years-of-body-modification-to-look-like-a-feline-8316569.html
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
@Pussy Putin would totally agree with you. But, despite the best efforts of the MAGA crowd, we still have some individual freedom in this country. You can't make those choices for others. So move to Russia already. There are people at my job I think are stupid idiots, but I'm not allowed to call them that. But guess what, hasn't killed me. So, if there are men at your job you think are women, but you're not allowed to call them women, won't kill you either.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
There are more than 2 sexes. Ie hermaphrodites etc
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"There are more than 2 sexes. Ie hermaphrodites etc" Icee, can you expand on the"etc"?
founder
2 years ago
There is sane and there is mentally ill. Trans is the latter.
skibum609
2 years ago
"But, despite the best efforts of the MAGA crowd, we still have some individual freedom in this country" The MAGA crowd aren't the ones calling for censorship, nor calling for the federal government to be placed at the center of everyone's lives. The left has become the statists.
Tetradon
2 years ago
There are different intersex variants. A person can be a true hermaphrodite a pseudo male pseudo female. It all comes down to different chromosome combos and how their genitals are. It's not common but it exists. And they're forced into one of 2 gender categories. That's why it's important to expand gender options. We're not making shit up. Just expanding our definitions to include people who have always been around.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"There are different intersex variants." Icee, the existence of intersex variants (which are known, accepted by all, and scientific) have nothing to do with "gender" being a matter of how you feel at the given moment. Most trans individuals are of unambiguous genitals.
Tetradon
2 years ago
You’re pretty stupid if you believe that there is more than two genders, I’m not as that’s against the misaligned people, but you can slice and dice anything what ever way you like and you still come up with male and female if you’re discussing humans v
twentyfive
2 years ago
Gender js a social construct. Man and woman isn't the same as male and female. This is basic knowledge. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/types-of-gender-identity#types-of-gender-identity The link has a good break down of current gender identities.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
#4 is you are just smooth down there like Barbie. (Yeah, busted, I Harvey Weinsteined by sister's dolls.)
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Progressives are literally fucking insane. So, since race is also a social construct, I will now be a black female, that way I can get a job on the Supreme Court.....
skibum609
2 years ago
Skibum if you identify as a black woman will you take away your rights and kill yourself as per your professed beliefs on race and women's rights?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
No Icee I will sit my booty on your face and smother you with my big fat ass. No woman has the right to murder another, and no man can give birth. Your parents must have been the two worst things ever and yes, you should have been aborted in the first trimester.
skibum609
2 years ago
"Gender js a social construct. Man and woman isn't the same as male and female. This is basic knowledge." It also renders the term meaningless.
Tetradon
2 years ago
I guess we are no longer the freaks? There are some real odd ones out there! As much as it pains me to say it, Bill Mahr is right!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
drew "When I was a kid, every sunday a guy would tell a room full of people that we were eating and drinking the flesh and blood of another guy who was dead for 2000 years. I’m pretty sure half that room believed him." And I'm fine with that as long as, like religion, they keep it out of schools, the government, work place, medical profession. Keep it to themselves. Currently they are pushing it everywhere.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
drew "When I was a kid, every sunday a guy would tell a room full of people that we were eating and drinking the flesh and blood of another guy who was dead for 2000 years. I’m pretty sure half that room believed him. People believe whatever they want to believe." And I'm fine with that as long as, like religion, they keep it out of schools, the government, work place, medical profession. Keep it to themselves. Currently they are pushing it everywhere.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
I'm half-expecting one morning to get a knock on the door from the trans version of jehovas witnesses.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
And how do gay and trans people feel about heterosexuality being pushed every where? It's like being a Jewish on Christmas. Society needs to be inclusive. Instead of oppressing people you don't like. Learn to cope with reality
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
As I said earlier, you either have 2 X chromosomes, or you have an X and a Y chromosomes. Hermaphrodites are women with a large clitorus that may look like a small penis. It's caused by the mother having too much testostrone while the child was in the womb. It's really that simple. As far as "inclusive" is concerned, should we be inclusive of Dennis Avner, who thought he was a cat? He was mentally ill. You can "include" people without pretending their not mentally ill. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
So when you meet a girl with a bigger clit let her know she's a hermaphrodite 🤡 https://www.joshuakennon.com/the-six-common-biological-sexes-in-humans/ The Six Most Common Karyotypes The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are: X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )XX – Most common form of femaleXXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)XY – Most common form of maleXYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 peopleXXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
OK that's settled by the authoritative medical opinion of Dr. Pussylicker2, MD.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
So 2lcee, I read the article you linked by Joshua Kennon. I looked into him, and I believe he's never dated a woman, and is "married" to a man. He's mentally ill. I'm curious, where did you come up with your views on sex, gender, and the idea that men can get pregnant?
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
^ So... anyone who is gay is automatically mentally ill? I mean, if you hold that view, it's not going to be a huge surprise. In much the same way that it's not a surprise that you started this thread solely to affirm your own unchangeable beliefs.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
When Pussylicker2 goes to prison for practicing psychiatry without a license, will he then be Dickysucker2?
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion