tuscl

The Fight To Take Back Hawaii

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
For over a century, the destiny of this island paradise has been in the hands of invaders (USA).

Now native Hawaiians are reclaiming their culture, language and land.

“Hawaii is being sold to the global elite. It's not give and take. It’s just take, take, take, take.”

“They took it away in three generations. We’re going to get it back in one. Whatever it takes.”

Theirs is a stuggle for land, language and culture, forcibly taken from them by the United States of America.

22 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    So tell us cj, do you have any hawaiian dick pics in your dick pic collection?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    To the OP, have you ever been to Hawaii? Did you spend any time outside of the tourist spots?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Wallanon; have you ever been to New York, Los Angeles? Did you spend any time outside of the tourist spots?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "@Wallanon; have you ever been to New York, Los Angeles? Did you spend any time outside of the tourist spots?"

Yes and Yes. I prefer LA but probably haven't spent enough time in NYC for a fair comparison.

And don't take it personal. If you have something you want to say then just say it. Half your posts are copied and pasted "sound bites" from the Internet and lots of us don't have the time to try and sort out your point.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    CJKunt did you ever spend time outside the brothel where your whore mother got knocked up by some nasty old man, and as a teenager you sucked dick at the glory hole because your mom was too ugly to make enough as a prostitute?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Wallanon

Quotations are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.

Pragmatically speaking, quotations can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society

“Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.”

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
    ~ Austrian-British philosopher
    ~ Born: April 26, 1889, Vienna, Austria
    ~ Died: April 29, 1951, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Ludwig said it all...
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    CJ we would like to hear your thoughts on the matter versus you just pasting quotes all day and asking members to send you pics and videos.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @shaylin

I use the phrase “Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen”, in TUSCL forums to question the unbelievable claims made by TUSCLers, because their claims involve personal brag-worthy achievements, extraordinary or unbelievable occurrences, and fantastic tales relating to sex with strippers.

And we all know that:

“Everything on this site should be considered a work of fiction.”
    © 1993-2022 the ultimate strip club list
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Hawaii is like the guy in medical school who gets married and his wife supports him throughout school and early in his career. Then when he is older and wealthier he divorces her for a younger, prettier version and dumps the person that got him there
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    CJ are you running for office as a politician? You just danced around the question I asked you, but it doesn’t matter now because Motörhead answered it for you.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Law 103-150
    by the 103rd Congress of the United States
    Joint Resolution of the U.S. Congress adopted in 1993

"acknowledges that the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii occurred with the active participation of agents and citizens of the United States and further acknowledges that the Native Hawaiian people never directly relinquished to the United States their claims to their inherent sovereignty as a people over their national lands, either through the Kingdom of Hawaii or through a plebiscite or referendum"

(U.S. Public Law 103-150 (107 Stat. 1510)).
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @shailynn

A picture is worth a thousand words.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10986

In 1899 Uncle Sam balances his new possessions, which are racistly depicted in the pickaninny stereotype.

The figures are Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Cuba, Philippines and "Ladrones" (the Mariana Islands).
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    These posts are bait.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^
    “Quotations are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.”
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Who gives a fucking crap.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^
    Human beings known as Native Hawaiians…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago

“Quotations are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.”

You're not accomplishing that though.

But I support native Hawaiians in their struggle. As well as native Americans and Puerto ricans
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago

They invoke the thought of "this guy is a pedantic twerp and a troll."
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ yes a social justice warrior who spreads his propaganda on a strip club forum because every other site he’s been on he’s been banned from.

Guys looking for LDKs are really concerned with so many social issues and the caucasian guys on here really need to be reminded what pieces of shit they are because they are Caucasian, which ironically is coming from another Caucasian male.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn but you're obsessed with opposing social justice. You even pretend to be a racist Asian caricature here. You think you're normal?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Human history is one fuck-over after another. Many of the fucked where also the fuckers of others. First step is to stop current fuck-overs, before we start thinking about the (questionably feasible) idea of righting past fuck-overs.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl

You wrote and quote:

“First step is to stop current fuck-overs, before we start thinking about the (questionably feasible) idea of righting past fuck-overs.”

That is exactly what native Hawaiians are trying to do, stop the current occupation, their land, language and culture, is today being methodically destroyed by the United States of America.

Under International Law Native Hawaiians are Victims of Genocide
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion