tuscl

ummm YES im a girl WTF?

Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:29 AM
WOW I post a couple of questions and somone thinks Im a guy or tranny or whatever LOL Is a girl not supposed to enjoy this too? Did I wander into the HEman women haters club?

20 comments

• lopaw
    17 years ago
    LOL! No, wondergrl5, this forum is a pretty open kinda place. I'm a woman also (not a dancer), and you'll find that most of the guys here are very easy to "talk" to. There are a few of insecure losers here,unfortunately, but if you hang around long enough, you'll find out who they are. That's where the "ignore" feature comes in real handy!! Hopefully you'll give us another chance, and hang around awhile. We're always looking for friendly female company!
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Hee hee thanx "SOMEONE" (you know who you are) accused me of being a man cause I wanna dance for pleasure. POO too you dude LOL
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    hehehe...that insecure loser would be me. If you are truly a female, then I apologize. Your questions and statements didn't come off like any dancer I have ever met. Sounded like you were fishing and playing. I was being a wise ass...enjoy...
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    OK your forgivin LOL Any one else need proof email me poopy heads LOL. BUT you will be punished for doubting LOL LOL
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Proof you are a female? I'll take your word for it but I do enjoy seeing the proof.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    ugh Im guessing its my eagerness in showing my proof that will prove to me dancing wont be so lucrative for me LOL
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    Oh...your eagerness will make you a very successful dancer.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Ahhh you talkin to me poopy head? lol Well Im thinking Im not gonna make alot which is fine with me HEE HEE. So you believe me now? lOl
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    I'm with casualguy on this. I believe you but wouldn't might seeing the proof ;) Your first post kinda sound like a troll but it looks like you're playing straight. Nice email addy btw...
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    What the heck is a troll am I that internet illerate? jeeze LOL Oh yes that email address sums me up pretty good LOL IM TOTALY SINCERE LOL!!!!!! Email me anyone who has a question jeeze
  • chasman
    17 years ago
    A troll is someone who post to deliberately provoke a reaction from other posters, usually to start an argument. My web etymology is a little weak but I'm pretty sure it come from the fishing term. Your first post, wondergrl, tends to fall under the heading "Too Good to be True". More of us than just crizgolfer probably figured there was a better than even chance your were really a forty year old tub of goo who lives in his mom's basement and decided to screw with some peoples heads just to get his jollies before his next World of Warcraft marathon(or does that just say too much about me?) Welcome to the board, by the way.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    LOL thats too much! You guys are funny!!!!! I guess Im not that computer savy cause when I read troll I was like ummm like the dolls?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Wondergrl, we do sometimes get people here who pretend to be someone other than who they actually are, so we're sometimes suspicious of newbies who appear to be too eager. By all means keep posting, you sound like fun. (Assuming you're not a 12 yo kid pulling our chain - LOL.)
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    ha ha. my fondl we seem to be dancing across this message board. I am eager LOL for life hee hee
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Ill make every attempt to not get on my soapbox but its awful tempting LOL. I do think its sad that you guys have to be warry of any newbies to this board. Especially female ones. It shouldnt be so outrageous an idea a women would enjoy dancing. I do consider myself a feminist but an extremely liberal one. I dont blame men for everything I blame humans LOL. The fact that I went to that other website for dancers and was ostricized for not hating men is outrageous. Men who go to clubs are not deivents like one girl on the site said. Its NATURAL to look jeeze. And its Natural to enjoy being looked at. I will admit once I mentioned I lived in eurpe most of the girls wrote me of as a whore, which is sad cause just because I went there to broaden my perspective. To be judged by such narrow minds is hilarous. OH OH I seem to have one foot on the soapbox LOL
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I'm still skeptical...
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    I dont care if your skeptical
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Im getting such a headache this is proving to be harder then I thought. And ALL the reviews are not so hot in my area.
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    Just give a club a try. If the dancers are as "tired" as some of the reviews make them see...then that may be your chance to bank.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Weird.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion