tuscl

New Jersey is Amazing!

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 3:29 PM
I finally found an area in nyc area other than Queens which is good. Manhattan and Fairfield County are the worst (don't believe otherwise). Queens is decent (downhill recently). NJ is amazing. Reviews will follow. Muddys summary is unbelievably thorough and accurate. I will put out more complete reviews in the near future. But very quickly, these were my favorite: - Satin Dolls in Lido beautiful girls. Hispanic and Euro. Great gilr to boy ratio. Mileage excellent. - Fringe in Morristown: Unsuspecting place with some smoking hot beauties. Bartender was not very friendly but it was worth it. Mileage excellent - Johnny As in Paterson: Beautiful beautiful girls. Many unbelievable hit Brazilians almost competing for you if you look anything more than a loser. They have found some of the hottest Brazilians I have ever seen. Disadvantage here is that the place setup can be better. It's average in the way it is set up (though not too bad). What amazes me is that these NJ girls don't realize they can go into nyc where their is far less competition for them and more money. They must have some binding contracts or something. In any case, I'm happy they don't - they'll just be spoiled there. NJ is totally worth the drive from NYC if you have the time! More details and reviews to follow!!!

16 comments

• chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    In my opinion, NYC (and the boroughs) is terrible for extras and even high mileage and for such a big city, girls aren't that great either. I will say that I did not go to Scores, so there's that. Where in Queens? Gallagher's?
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    I have a lot of experience in the nyc clubs - mostly for business related entertainment (I'm own boss so there's no HR issues). And I 100 percent agree. Nyc and Fairfield County are awful for men. Girls make a killing with lots of high-paying guys in Finance, Business, Law etc competing to spend money on average girls. When I actually want to have a good experience I leave NYC for the western suburbs (NJ) or Queens. NJ is getting better and better for men (hotties competing for less money). Queens is getting worse as of late for men. In Queens: Show Palace, NYC Gentleman's Club, and Show Palace are all good. Gallaghers used to be good but has gone down hill.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    My methods for my conclusion: - I visited clubs a few times each for the most part before submitting a review - speak to locals at the club,both customers, bartenders and dancers. - love to people watch for a bit. - In Fairfield County and NYC I have several contacts and colleagues as I work with a few of the big finance firms. I have no shame asking these locals for their opinions and experience. I don't hide this hobby, though I kinda throw it into conversations so I don't look like too much of a perv. Again - I love the intel we share in this forum. It puts guys like us back in the driver's seat so we can get the best fantasy experiences possible and avoid the many traps looking to get us in this hobby!!
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Think I'll put some of this NJ info to use next time I'm out that way. Thanks for sharing.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    Dancers are definitely making money in NJ and the house fees are way lower. In Manhattan $200 vs $40 in NJ NJ has an easier schedule whereas NYC requires you to work 3x per week. NYC requires a social security while NJ clubs do not NYC you get a 1099 because some clubs will give you checks In NYC it’s miss or hit vs NJ where it consistent or hit big
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Better golf in Jersey too.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    Bharem - From my experience and research, your comparison of money made is not accurate. Almost every dancer I spoke to was consistently making more money in Manhattan. Some of those restrictions you mention may be true, though not the flexibility point. Most of the nyc clubs are quite flexible as far as times. The fact is a lot of girls just think NJ is easier. Thank God because I'm based in NJ and I don't want them to leave into NYC and come back here realizing how much more money they'd be making in Manhattan.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    So you think you have more experience than me 😩🤦🏽‍♀️ This is the first time I’ve ever been insulted. Geesh they make one review and think they know more than a stripper
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Satin Dolls was "Ba-Da-Bing's" in The Sopranos, so all the more reason to go if you were a fan
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Geesh they make one review and think they know more than a stripper" Yeah, that was a technical foul lol. But at least he's not a troll.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    Sorry I didn't mean to be insulting. I'm just trying to get all sides of the story as accurate as possible. According to the many girls I talked to in NYC clubs they are making a lot more money and some of those restrictions are just not true any longer. Maybe its different for different girls? But let's stop talking about this. I'm afraid my truthfulness will drive more girls from NJ into Manhattan clubs and they'll get spoiled. Apologize for coming off insulting. That's why I love these forums. We can hear collected information from multiple sources.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Club ad
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Fuck! Wrong account.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    ay myoman, just because all those NYc girls you spoke to that said they are making more $$$ working in NYC doesn't mean they're all telling you the truth. also i wouldn't worry about NJ girls heading to dance in NYC. if the money was really that great in NYC they wouldn't be in NJ in the first place. if anything how about asking some NJ girls if they ever danced at any of those NYC clubs and see what their responses will be. i'd be curious to know.
  • Rdog001
    2 years ago
    I'm trying to figure out how you got mileage at Fringe. Or what exactly is mileage mean to you? And Satin Dolls is hit or miss.
  • Deejazz12
    2 years ago
    What about the Scrub who is such a moron that he can't realize that when so many reviewers have so many good things to say about Playhouse that they all can't be club ads and maybe the place is as good as we/they say it is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion