tuscl

AMA Ask My Anything

49-Cowboy
I am thick
Title sez it all

11 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Oh wow I hope we can get some straight answers here.
    I do have many questions..

Did your IQ improve a point since yesterday?
    Is it true that your mom's low iodine levels during pregnancy led to your low IQ?
    Are you really inbred?
    Who's your daddy?
    Do you have any idea why your male relatives sexually abused you and continue to this day?
    Cows or sheep?

I have so many more questions as I'm sure others do too but I don't want to overload you as you already have a history of whining and throwing hissy fits.
  • 49-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    now OSU I will not entertain such silly questions.

Of course I know who my daddy is, unlike Icee.

Dixie, I am smarter than Biden because I don't shit my pants, now Bernie Sanders is way smarter than me.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Well this is like an icey thread, he said ask me anything then wouldn't answer the questions.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Well since you're too shy or embarrassed to answer the questions my research found the answers.

1. Nope, it went down a point
    2. Yes, they were at 0
    3. Yes
    4. Brother who just happens to be iceydougster
    5. It's not abuse, just normal hillbilly family love
    6. Both, bulls, goats, and chickens included
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Did your mom drink a quart of Popov every day while pregnant and breastfeeding, like Cacaplop's did?
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Lmnfao! Just keep asking yourself questions and answering them. NOthing insane about that... you do you... However, speaking about your family history is something you need to do with your therapist.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Lmnfao?

Ultra low IQ!
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    ^ you say your therapist is low IQ? no wonder your treatments are not working?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I would like to better understand the flaming cowpoke’s dislike for baby boomers.

To narrow the rhetoric, I will ask direct questions, so we avoid running off on a tangent.

Does your dislike for baby boomers stem from the closeted aging males who enjoy spit roasting you in the glory holes and cowboy bath houses? I’m sure your ass is soft as it peeks out of your soft leather chaps. It’s likely those guys go in raw - so I’m sure you have a full plate of STD’s - along with mad cow, bortadella, kennel cough, and possibly rabies.

I know you aren’t a steer - so you must be a queer…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "I know you aren’t a steer - so you must be a queer…"

Bank on it!
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    When I first saw this, I thought "why does this guy think anyone gives a flying fuck...?" Then I saw the new and improved tagline and double-checked the name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion