tuscl

Ukraine has hit list of critics around the world it wants dead

These are the "democratic allies" you Russophobes are bending over for.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id…

19 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    "Enemy of Ukraine," lol. Where do I sign up?
  • 49-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    2 things dave and I have in common. Neither one of us has ever had sex with a woman before.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Meanwhile even the Pope now admits that Russia was provoked by the "west" and NATO.

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=62730f…
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    Ever notice how short Putin is?

I first noticed seeing him stand next to Erdogan, who is not especially tall himself, but towers over Putin...

That whole Napolean complex thing.... Short dumbfucks with attitudes.

I'm also guessing Dave is like 5'4" or so? Little guys gotta stick together...
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I'm also guessing Dave is like 5'4" or so?"

More like 2.5 inches or so.
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    Times are tough in Russia right now let Dave earn his rubles while they still have some value
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Hey BKK you ignorant fucking loser. The idea that Napoleon was short was a fraud perpetrated by the English. Sort of like the frauds who taught you in school before you dropped out in third grade. Look it u=p you fucking cocksucker. At a time, people were shorter than they are now Napoleon was 5' 7". Little Napoleon? You are fucking stupid. By the way Einstein was also 5' 7". How tall are you stupid?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ And Dave's 2.5 inches are the Washington Monument compared to Cacaplop.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Dave said "Ukraine has hit list of critics around the world it wants dead"

I'll treat this as credible when a credible source is supplied. But the hilarious thing here is being critical of the Ukraine for holding an (alleged) assassination policy when Russia repeatedly bumps people off in foreign countries and barely even bothers to dust away the tracks.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's crazy how easily people can be brainwashed to support the funding of a proxy war against Russia. Damn if only they were this outraged by American women losing their reproductive rights
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Anyone supporting Russia should have strips of model airplane glue applied to their body and set afire. When it burns out and they stop screaming do another, ad infinitum. The Russians are murderers who also judge their society by how many unborn children they can murder. Its a left-wing thing. Dave you'te just a cunt sucking trump's aids infected cock while icee licks his anus.
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    Hey Skidum, I could really give a fuck less how tall Napolean was... The name of the "complex" ain't gonna change despite you're woke ass progressive objections to it...

It don't make Putin not short. Like, a little kid looking up to any other world leader he stands next to.

So go fuck yourself. And lemme guess why this touch such a nerve.... 5'5"?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You'd rather support a foreign war and feign outrage at foreign leaders. Than support American women's reproductive rights
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    There is no such thing as reproductive rights doody head. There is no right to kill another human being except in self-defense. The origin of the expression comes from the British a rather tall faggy population like you BKK, who sucks cock. They were afraid of the French, so they had to make it seem like Napoleon was little so the brits would wet themselves BKK, like you boy. If you think I am a progressive, you are literally the fucking dumbest person on earth BKK. Lmao BKK let me guess you get your faggot ass kicked by short women all the time.
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    you french loving woke bitch!!!!

All afraid of those tall mean English making fun of shorty little napolean....

Ahh, How cute it that....
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    No reviews
    No articles
    Deleted 10 times
    Never discusses anything strip club related
    Likes his own posts
    One of the most blocked people on the board
    Trolls under multiple screen names

What a loser!
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    BKK-ape, don’t get bent out of shape by Skifredo. I have it on good authority that he is actually a homeless crab stealing WiFi from a Starbucks.

Want proof that Skifredo is actually a homeless crab? This about this: if you were a homeless ape loser would you create a character like “Skibum”? His frickin’ character is “I’m a fourth-rate divorce lawyer with anger issues.” On the other hand, if you were a fourth-rate divorce lawyer with anger issues would you admit that?

Now, since Skifredo plays the fourth-rate divorce lawyer character on here we have proof that he is not an actual hairless ape loser. He can’t be a cat or a bear because carnivores are way to cool to be a loser like him. He can’t be a barnacle because barnacles are really zen about life. So WTF is Skifredo: a homeless crab with brain damage.

ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Wait. Why the fuck was I posting here? Oh yeah… this rick saw Anderson-ape’s post and felt sorry for him. That ape needs help. Somebody aught to reach out and help him find a dignified way to live out the rest of his life.

Perhaps we could chip in and buy him a squeegee. Then he could find dignity walking the streets offering to clean windshields.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Dave Anderson is simply put a traitorous cunt. Worse than Icee, this piece of shit should be bitch slapped. The Russians are our enemy and those who support them are as well. Remember if you ever meet this piece of shit: he wants to help the enemy kill you and your family. BKK is just like that stuff you stepped in and scraped off your shoe on the curb. An assigned make at birth pussy. Icee bitch; murder isn't a right. Now go take one up the ass boy with a coat hanger: show your support for reproductive rights.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion