tuscl

TheeOSU Needs Our Help Guys!

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
Tonight he has has been talking about sucking ketchup off of a toy animal's dick, Fucking a dead movie star, and Humping the livestock! He must be having a psychological breakdown. He has been making other gay comments tonight also. Gay comments are fine, but some of the other stuff can be jail time. Should we set up a GoFundMe for him? Do we need to have some kind of and intervention? Is there anyone who can offer any better suggestions?

12 comments

• 49-Cowboy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I guess that is better than masturbating to cartoons like you are doing right now
  • nicespice
    β€’
    2 years ago
    ^ Hey! What’s wrong with masturbating to cartoons? 😭
  • 49-Cowboy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    hey you, go back to eating your Olive Garden and stay out of this.
  • TheeOSU
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Well cowpuke I suppose this weak thread basically shows off how a low IQ, 48 to be exact, inbred hillbilly that has a lifetime of sexual abuse by the men in his family reacts when someone else takes up residence in his empty head. Verdict, nothing to show off, it sure is quiet in this noggin of yours.

Empty head = this empty thread

Post away boy, posting might divert your attention from your sorry menial life and might have the benefit of saving the cows in your area from suffering more of your abuses.
  • Longball300
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Ignore +2
  • 48-Cowboy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Awww OSU got triggered. Poor guy
  • 48-Cowboy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Low IQ is repeatedly going to Brads Brass Pole then bitching about how bad it is, then saying you never learn. Oh yeah! Then you quote Einstein saying Insanity is...

Yay!!! Good for the retarded boomer!!! Golf clap πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • TheeOSU
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Hey everyone!
    Let's have a singalong to 48IQ's favorite song!

Are you ready?

Home home on the range
    Where low IQ 48cowpuke plays
    Where nothing is heard
    Cause he's a brainless turd
    And inside his head is cloudy all Daaaaaayyyy!
  • ilbbaicnl
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I don't think nicespice literal eats at Olive Garden. It's code for saying she's an Original Gangsta.
  • 48-Cowboy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Awww TheeOSU is so smitten with me that he wrote songs to serenade me with... sorry dude I don't swing that way. Try skibum609 or desertscrub. They may be able to help you better than me
  • 48-Cowboy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Eat more beans
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion