tuscl

Russian soldiers in Ukraine shoot at one another

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
Good fucking grief.

https://thedebrief.org/russian-buryat-so…

"Both Western and Ukrainian intelligence sources later revealed Medvedev had been intentionally run over by one of his own soldiers who was angered by the high numbers of combat losses suffered in Ukraine."

"“Basically, it’s a shit show here,” a Buryat soldier from the 37th Guards Motor Rifle Bridge told a colleague in a phone call intercepted by Ukrainian intelligence. “It’s such trash here … our own plane dropped a bomb on us.”"

136 comments

• docsavage
    2 years ago
    "Speaking of retarded people, I hear Brandon is looking for an idiot to run the new Ministry of Truth he is forming."

He isn't looking. He already has one. She's a leftist Democrat who previously insinuated the Hunter Biden laptop story was Republican disinformation, even though it was actually true.

The primary purpose of this new bureau is to prevent any information coming out that might harm Democrats at the voting booth. The secondary purpose is to prevent any harmful information coming out damaging to government bureaucrats, such as their funding the type of gain of function research that created Covid or that the vaccines they were pushing as effective at stopping transmission of the disease did not actually do so.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Damn Cacaplop, here's your elite Russian army

"There was also recently reported friction between Russian soldiers and commanders in occupied regions near Zaporizhzhia. According to GUR, Russian soldiers have complained to local Ukrainian citizens about feeling duped into signing contracts to participate in the invasion.

Soldiers claimed they were promised a “Crimean scenario,” with a lack of resistance and allocation of accessible housing in occupied territories. After being thrust into the reality of a full-scale war, some contract soldiers have refused to participate in combat. An unknown number of Russian dissenters were reportedly rounded up and hauled off by Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB)."
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ sucks dick for a fiver
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    How fucking retarded is Russia god damn:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/russ…
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    In WW2 they used to use NKVD (Later became KGB) soldiers to shoot russians that refused orders or those that retreated. Using the Chechens for this is just bringing back those old traditions.

"The beatings will continue until morale improves"
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    WW2? Was that the same world war where Russia teamed up with Nazi Germany to invade Poland?
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    ^^Fact
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Another little known fact, my dad told me of being stationed in Berlin, right after the war and having to rescue German women from Russian soldiers that indiscriminately raped them, some as young as 12. He said to me when he came into contact with Russian soldiers they were almost always involved in some criminal activities, looting, raping, among other various forms of disgusting behavior, and always against defenseless people.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Rumors continue that Putin is seriously ill. Parkinson’s and early stage dementia.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    https://thedebrief.org/russian-buryat-so…
    yeah, that's something.

PBS Newshour Today
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Сан-Хосе ползучести

San-Khose polzuchesti
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Сан-Хосе ползучести

San-Khose polzuchesti
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

нейродивергентный Сан-Хосе ползучести

neyrodivergentnyy San-Khose polzuchesti
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    From South China Morning Pist

Wrecked Russian fighter planes are being found with rudimentary GPS receivers “taped to the dashboards” in Ukraine because their inbuilt navigation systems are so bad, the UK defence minister said.

Last month, Ukrainian troops paraded a Russian drone that had been covered in duct tape and fitted with a generic plastic bottle top for a fuel cap. In late March, Ukrainian troops found Russian army bandages dating back to 1978 discarded on a battlefield.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Russia and Putin are being humiliated and President Biden is leading his party to a huge mid-term victory!

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-3Y3vh…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You're dreaming on the latter
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Facing down Putin and helping Ukrainians defend themselves and maintain peace, and all those who want reproductive choice defended?

Hell yeah!

Biden is something Gavin Newsom could never be, a Democrat in the model of FDR and LBJ.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=751

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Yeah, he's so popular he's 11 points underwater and Republicans have a 3.5 point lead on a generic ballot. Over 30 Democratic House members retiring.

Of course, when faced with facts, you just stick your fingers in your ears and repeat yourself...

The story of the election will be inflation and recession, not abortion.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Hey, it doesn't show in the polls yet. And Democrats can win vacant seats. We can elect more like AOC.

SJG

This girl knows about high heels and makeup, and she has got some ASS!
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=6809
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    All that is empty hope.

According to the Guttmacher institute, there are 3 million unplanned pregnancies a year in America. Meanwhile 110x that need to eat, drive, heat homes, rent.

Build Back Better would crank inflation up to eleven. AOC's plans would crank it up to twenty. We can elect more like her, but we'd be insane to.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Build back better provides critical things. Inflation was created by the Weimar response to COVID. They way to get the money back is progressive income tax and wealth tax.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10286

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2036
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Inflation is caused by dumping money into the economy, which we did in spades.

Build Back Better is a Democratic wish list that provides nothing critical. We're doing just fine without it. We don't need to place the federal government at the center of our daily lives.

Wealth tax is insane in an age of mobile capital. Didn't raise money in Europe which is why they got rid of it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Arguing hypothetical what if scenarios is idiotic.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Say "I know fuckall about the laws of economics" without actually saying it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That's called speculation. Not economics.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ And according to every credible theory of economics, what happens when you dump a load of money into the economy with constrained supply?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dumping money into the economy like with corporate welfare and handouts for yhe wealthy. Not a few pennies to the poor.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Stop deflecting and answer my question.

According to every credible theory of economics, what happens when you dump a load of money into the economy with constrained supply?
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon in the sense that it is and can be produced only by a more rapid increase in the quantity of money than in output. … A steady rate of monetary growth at a moderate level can provide a framework under which a country can have little inflation and much growth. It will not produce perfect stability; it will not produce heaven on earth; but it can make an important contribution to a stable economic society.

Milton Friedman
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Inflation is a symptom, too much money, chasing too few goods, the actual cure, is increase the number of goods, at this point in time, it's primarily a supply chain issue, fix the supply chain, and the problem will sort itself out.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ That's half the equation.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's no supply chain problem. There's a greed problem. A working with skeleton crews to maximize profits problem. Producing what sells the most quickly problem.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Sure it is the other half of the problem is the amount of unspent money handed out starting in 2019 to counter the mandated shutdowns, the money is making it's way into the system while the people who originally handed it out aren't there any more. Most of this back and forth bickering is just a lot of bullshit, handouts are the same whether they go to individuals or corporations, this is just a lot of who get's to say what we spend money on.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Businesses are using a crisis to jack up prices as much as possible. It's called profiteering
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ so where is your money coming from, prostitution, or illegal drugs, you're a large part of the problem, when you profiteer it's just peachy keen.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Icee, are you blind or just stupid? Supply chain crisis has been all over the news for months.

@25, that's all the better reason not to throw a few trillion more into the economy so Democrats can buy votes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Profiteering off a crisis is economic terrorism against the American people.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ So says the guy who takes advantage of women down on their luck. And advocates hitting them.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I'm not advocating throwing a few trillion into the economy, that's what your supply siders did in the past administration, as far as buying votes, that remains to be seen.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ The original topic was the effect of BBB/GND (that is, throwing trillions into the economy) on inflation, and I think we're in agreement there.

And I was against the Trump tax cuts, so...
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    >>>Profiteering off a crisis is economic terrorism against the American people.<<<

So you're lowering prices on pussy, and drugs now,
    Remember Pimping is Simping
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You believe in price gouging so long as it's not hookers. And forget how many people yhe "legal" drugs you push kill.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You oppose social spending but support corporate welfare and funding bidens war
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You attack me on irrelevant topics because you know you've been proven wrong.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nah that's what you do to me. I just call you out
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You've been proven wrong, now you're just trolling.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ As per usual, putting words in my mouth that I never said, you imagine things, you are crazy as a tick boy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop you argue like a sheltered 12 year old and do that white boy thing where you pretend that acting dumb or creating a false consensus makes you look smart.

You're as insane as sjg

You believe in finding foreign wars and corporate welfare but not social spending

Make excuses for ukrainian neonazis but call American Civil rights protestors criminals.

Call civil rights movements violent but support right-wing vigilantes like rittenhouse

You support corporate profiteering but think hookers should be cheap

You want yhe right to buy a woman's pussy but want laws to regulate her reproductive rights.

You act so moral while being a truck pushing legal drugs that do more damage to Americans than anything illegal.

You're a fucking joke

🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Irrelevant troll
    Pimp
    Panderer
    Manipulator
    Women beater
    Gets women addicted to drugs
    Rapes women who have passed out drunk
    Thief
    Dumbass

Acts superior to everyone else

Lulz
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^^ And still doesn't understand macroeconomics
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Icee thanks you for making him no longer the dumbest dumbass in this conversation.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop aka goonie the Braxton dope boy. Difference is what I said about you is q00% true.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Difference is SLD has linked to your actual words saying all of the above.

Still sore about losing the argument. Losers gonna lose.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I say close to the opposite of his trolling if you read it in context.

Tetraplop you argue like a sheltered 12 year old and do that white boy thing where you pretend that acting dumb or creating a false consensus makes you look smart.

You're as insane as sjg

You believe in finding foreign wars and corporate welfare but not social spending

Make excuses for ukrainian neonazis but call American Civil rights protestors criminals.

Call civil rights movements violent but support right-wing vigilantes like rittenhouse

You support corporate profiteering but think hookers should be cheap

You want yhe right to buy a woman's pussy but want laws to regulate her reproductive rights.

You act so moral while being a truck pushing legal drugs that do more damage to Americans than anything illegal.

You're a fucking joke

🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Irrelevant troll
    Pimp
    Panderer
    Manipulator
    Women beater
    Gets women addicted to drugs
    Rapes women who have passed out drunk
    Thief
    Dumbass
    Still doesn't understand macroeconomics

Acts superior to everyone else

Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But what I said about you is 100% true. You're nothing but a sheltered bigot
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You're sore because you came on this thread to troll and 25 and I punched you in the mouth.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Now you're threatening people with physical harm like 25 and sjg do....
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You're sore because you came on this thread to troll and 25 and I punched you in the mouth.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Unlike you Iceefag I’ve never hit a woman, as usual, you’re making up shit and shit.
    You certainly ain’t the brightest bulb in the chandelier
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Fifth period over already?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I'm sure your wank sock would call in sick if it could.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    25 I was talking to goonie the Brockton troll. Not you. Put that drink down
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    It would be fun to smack you in the mouth, I bet you'd run off crying, like the little girl you are
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    It's ok, Icee. No one of any repute here sees you as anything more than harmless amusement anyways.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Threatening people just like sjg does...
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Dumbass troll got smacked down on this thread
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Hey I protect my F2F life and its privacy. Corpses are likely if my F2F life or its privacy are ever threatened.

PBS NewsHour live episode, May 13, 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXqCQJfx…

SJG

Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ZF2xaN…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Sleep at the shelter, spend several hours a day on this website almost every day for years. Repeat.

Your F2F life is more likely to kill us of boredom than all your empty threats.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But tetradons threats aren't empty
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He's as tough as 20fag
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, I'd appreciate it if you'd put me on ignore. And know that your are only getting to shoot your mouth off because you disrespect this board and its members. No one would let you go on and on f2f, and I certainly wouldn't.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You came on this thread to troll and got smacked up good. No threat, that already happened.

Now stop trolling and study for your GED.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon and the other trolls don't put anyone on ignore coz they're only here to troll. Ignoring people will beat their whole purpose for being here.

Cacaplop js less malicious than tetraplop
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon, I'd appreciate it if you'd put me on ignore."

Go ahead and put me on ignore. I won't take it personally.

"And know that your are only getting to shoot your mouth off because you disrespect this board and its members."

Who died and made you Founder? This board may be your sole contact with the outside world but you don't define what's good conduct here. Write a few reviews before you talk about respect for the board.

"No one would let you go on and on f2f, and I certainly wouldn't."

Whatever violence fantasies make you think you're interesting or important, Walter Mitty. Being an internet tough guy is so 1999.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop please ignore me and refrain from threatening me as well
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon and the other trolls don't put anyone on ignore coz they're only here to troll.

My thread, pendejo. You came on here to shit in the discussion.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon you're harassing and threatening a mentally disabled person
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon you're harassing and threatening a mentally disabled person"

No, I'm not harassing or threatening you. I'm telling you to stop being a jerk off troll.

You can put me on ignore as well. I promise it won't diminish my opinion of you (it can't possibly get much lower).
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icee, you also are talking nonsense, and you would never get to do this f2f.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg is paranoid is off his meds and you torment and threaten him with doxing and potential bodily harm.

Hope you feel like a big man

Stupid bitch
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "you torment and threaten him with doxing and potential bodily harm."

By saying his life isn't exciting enough for me to take an interest in? Or his violence fantasies are boring? Is today opposite day?

I'll say this, SJG might be batty but he has 40 IQ points on you.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey and Tetra, you are both absurdities on the hoof.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ And you're boring
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon you know his mental state. He's like a wounded animal afraid and lashing out. Confused. And you're poking at him torturing him.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Whatever gives you the delusion that you're a compassionate individual
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm very compassionate. I can't picture torturing the disabled or enjoying sex with women who are paid cum dumps. Or supporting wars and opposing social safety nets
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ HAHAHA!

I almost spit water all over the table. Good one, man.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    SJG said "Tetradon, I'd appreciate it if you'd put me on ignore."

Icee said "Tetraplop [sic] please ignore me..."

Apparently, the battle cry of the narcissists obsessed with reading every single syllable that might be typed about them is ordering others to use ignore so that the one-way blinders affect someone else, but not them. It's another sign that the current "Ignore" tool is completely broken.

But at least SJG isn't lying about having a list of people on ignore anymore. So, I guess there's that.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG that sounds like scary stuff!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Ishmael, I don't put anyone on ignore because it kills the continuity of discussions. My problem is my preternatural intolerance of human dumbassitude (technical term).

Note that _both_ of them resurrected this thread to talk shit about me.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE, some of these imbeciles don't understand that this is a message board and so you have to consider people's f2f lives as private.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ No one is going after your F2F life, Walter.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Then you and Icey need to stop talking about me. I wouldn't let either of you do anything like this f2f.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Then get off my thread and don't ever threaten me again, Walter.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG, they may not realize the weaponry you have access to and the extent of your commando intelligence! Your privacy wall is unsurpassable!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim all you do is make troll posts on here and weirdo posts treating hoes like objects so you get your money's worth.

Sjg it's okay they can't harm you.

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, I have made topical responses on this thread. You are the one who has made personal attacks. And I do defend my f2f life and its privacy. F2F you would never get to go on like this.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ No one is threatening your boring ass F2F life, Walter
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Then you and Icey need to stop talking about me.'

I'm relieved that you didn't include me in that sentence so obviously I can still talk about you and how you're a fake bull shitting delusional mentally ill psychotic faggot creep!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They're on here just to make personal attacks. They're trolls
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Yes you are, Icee. Came on this thread just to be an anus. Now you're pretending to be SJG's bestest buddy on this thread only.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, I defend my F2F life and its privacy. I don't play.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ No one is threatening your boring ass F2F life, Walter Mitty
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If tetradon theosu 20fag sld cacaplop acted like this in person they'd end up having yhe shit kicked out of them. That's why they troll here all day under pseudonyms
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Ok, I guess "2icee" is on your birth certificate.

Look who else is talking tough now. That's cute.

Lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon I do defend my F2F life and its privacy, and I would not let you go on like this in any F2F venue.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon you come across as a stupid self righteous sheltered entitled white boy who thinks he can get away with anything coz he does it all back stabbingly. I wish you'd try to break sjgs f2f firewall.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Why, they might look over your shoulder at the library?

No one is threatening your boring ass F2F life, Walter Mitty. But keep shit talking me, since your empty threats obviously make you feel tough and interesting.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Twtradon you're only here to troll a mentally disabled man and get off on that
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon I do defend my F2F life and its privacy. You know nothing about me and I would not let you go on like this in any F2F venue.

Having listened to you belligerence for some months now, I am beginning to feel that you are a long term alcoholic. Just a feeling that I have.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon you come across as a stupid self righteous sheltered entitled white boy"

Thanks, man. I was worried sick that a random internet troll who can't get along with literally anyone here might not like me.

"who thinks he can get away with anything coz he does it all back stabbingly."

Backstabbing? Naah, I'm pretty in your face.

"I wish you'd try to break sjgs f2f firewall."

Why would I take an interest in the life of someone so boring and repetitive? If I wanted to penetrate anyone's firewall, I'd choose someone who seems cool, like Skibum or Papi.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Twtradon you're only here to troll a mentally disabled man and get off on that"

Nothing is keeping him here.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey, you need to stop talking about me.

Tetradon, you need to stop talking about me.

I would not let either of you go on like this in any f2f venue.

You are both showing disrespect to this forum and its members.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon I do defend my F2F life and its privacy. You know nothing about me and I would not let you go on like this in any F2F venue."

You don't have to. The amount of time you spend on this board, and the emotional significance you attach to it, says it all.

I doubt you could afford an Uber to the airport, let alone the plane ticket for the confrontation with me you seem so interested in.

You desperately want to be seen as magnetic and interesting here, it's obvious to anyone with a working brain. But you're not. You're boring.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "You are both showing disrespect to this forum and its members."

So says one of the most blocked members of this board.

Most people think I have something interesting to say.

Meanwhile, they think you're boring and repetitive.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG what would you do if tetradon and icee were going on like this in a F2F venue? Do you think freedom of speech has limits in some cases?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Battle of Donbas: Dramatic Interview from Ukrainian-Held Severodonetsk as Missiles Rain Down
    https://www.democracynow.org/2022/5/18/j…

SJG

Strange Kind of Women - Perfect Strangers - live at La Grande Ourse Concert Hall
    (this is so extremely good and so close to the original artist's recording)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLYvbRi…

Shirley Manson & Christine Hynde (The Pretenders) - Only Happy When It Rains
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfc3oOhx…

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Meanwhile, they think you're boring and repetitive.'

You forgot to say delusional, psychotic, creepy, and full of shit!

he's neyrodivergentnyy San-Khose polzuchesti
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ And speaking of trolls.

SJG

The Kinks - Till the End of the Day (1965) I like the images of the old cars in the beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQw7wLvJ…

70's Soul - Al Green, Commodores, Smokey Robinson, Tower Of Power and more
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX2uO9Tm…
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Lviv paratroopers kill half a hundred Pskov "blue berets" in 14-hour battle
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/lviv-paratroo…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Russian military moves in the Arctic worry the U.S. and NATO
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-milit…

SJG

Move Over
    https://youtu.be/oLrQ_oDCkGk?t=1618
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago

UPDATE 1-Russia says United States is directly involved in Ukraine war
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/1-russia-says…

SJG

This girl little bit older and heavier, looks a little more garish. She has an appeal because she gets out there and shows her stuff.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waSJKZsi…
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    PBS Newshour
    Ukraine, Economics, QE2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrEmqFLD…

SJG

Awesome Front Room FS Uniform
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=11443
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Brooks and Tumulty on Putin's war in Ukraine and the state of Republican politics
    from Friday

Republicans are in deep doo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHIqavwd…

SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Russian civilians are shooting Russian recruiters...

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrain…
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    AWESOME!

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Haha. And fleeing over any border they can.

Fuck Putin.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    FUCK PUTIN!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Hear Ukrainian sergeant’s message for Russians fleeing (CNN)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-J_hlSJ…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Protests Grow Across Russia Over Putin's Mobilization Call
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDblZtGH…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    WATCH LIVE: State Department spokesman Ned Price holds news briefing (live now)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aidvyNDw…

The Chris Hedges Report: Ukraine and the crisis of media censorship
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0H7PIJc…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Putin vows to defend illegally seized regions in Ukraine by 'all available means'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vFeQ_MX…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion