tuscl

Ignore me if...

You're a rightbwung nut job
You're a troll
You don't want the raw truth about stripper hoes and stripper hoe culture

To the trolls constantly ruining threads I post in with your incessant attacks and trolling.

There is an ignore option use it.

But stop ruining discussions coz you're butthurt trolls

58 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    This thread is ironic! On many levels!!!

🤭🤡
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You tell 'em Eltriste!

SJG

Stray Cat Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij3PD8Ji…
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Sjg you'd think that at their age they would be used to times changing and people having different views.

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. This thread is a perfect example.

And her creation of new troll aliases is because the reputations of her previous two have been such utter failures that she can't do anything to make them look good, so now for the third time she's trying to reset and lose the old and tarnished reputations.

The only problem with all of this is that we all know. 🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    There's is absolutely no reason for anyone to troll threads harassing members and creating sick metanarratives around them.

Use the ignore feature.

They just prove they're trolls and get off on it
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) just needs to post to TUSCL as a means to sooth her fragile ego and self loathing. She has a lot of guilt and remorse for using and abusing desperate stripper whores. And she uses TUSCL as a defense mechanism to turn her reality upside down into an embellishment of being a sex trafficker. It's the only way she can face herself.

🤭🤡
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "There's is absolutely no reason for anyone to troll threads harassing members and creating sick metanarratives around them."

^^^This thread is a great example. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "They just prove they're trolls and get off on it"

^^^Projection! 🤭🤡
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    SLD, all you are doing is generating a negative meta narrative about one of our members instead of responding to what Eltriste had said.

SJG

Stones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7oOWmyG…

Stray Cat Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOSYB38y…
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "SLD, all you are doing is generating a negative meta narrative about one of our members instead of responding to what Eltriste had said."

^^^Dumbass, this thread is inherently a negative meta narrative.

Hence my posts are on topic. 😝
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "You're a rightbwung "

A what? Lulz
    Calm down dougie, you're agitation is affecting your spelling like it always has lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    SLD,

Eltriste was trying to have a civil conversation with you and the other members.

SJG

Stones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7oOWmyG…

Stray Cat Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOSYB38y…
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is incapable of truly ignoring because she's obsessed with herself (narcissist) and what others are saying about her. 😂🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Eltriste was trying to have a civil conversation with you and the other members."

^^^Naw, she's just being a passive aggressive troll. You're just a dumbass that doesn't recognize it.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    SLD, you are the one who is refusing civil discourse.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "SLD, you are the one who is refusing civil discourse."

^^^dumbass, you might want to reread the OP first post. It doesn't meet the definition of a civil discourse.

Again, you're just a dumbass that doesn't recognize it.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey this isnt good for you, your heart rate should not be rising from stuff people say online. You mentioned you had heart issues. The heart rate should rise from exciting or maybe fearful activity, but not from internet posts...
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    The Frenulum is so easily triggered what a pussy
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I da kang of da trolls mane!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive it's that fragile ego she has.

The irony is that she could follow her own advice and put everyone that she wants on ignore. But she can't because of her fragile ego. 🤭🤡😂
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    SLD, Eltriste is just trying to make posts like anybody else. No reason to try and give him problems.

SJG

Stones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVZH7IdH…

Pantera
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2897

EchoKnows
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3445
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "SLD, Eltriste is just trying to make posts like anybody else. No reason to try and give him problems."

^^^ That's great and your opinion. FYI dumbass she's trolled me many times. FYI this is a troll thread, which only trolls do.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Again you're just proving my point. Instead of ignoring me or leaving me alone. You're ganging up on a trolling rampage. All you do is prove my point. I'm right about how disgusting you are
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. This thread is a perfect example.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    LOL, SJG trying to be the enforcer of civility. Hey Walter Mitty, why don't you just threaten to exterminate, assassinate, incinerate, exsanguinate, masturbate, fellate, and ejaculate him? Oh wait, I got you to admit you actually don't do such things.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Instead of ignoring me or leaving me alone. You're ganging up on a trolling rampage."

^^^Instead of ignoring your trolls or leaving them alone. You're creating troll threads in a rampage. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ If you wanted to be left alone you’d act like a human being not a self absorbed moronic scumbag, you’re so full of shit it’s pathetic
    You are provoking each and every attack you receive.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Stop trolling me. Stop following me from thread to thread ruining threads
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Instead of ignoring your trolls or leaving them alone. You're creating troll threads in a rampage. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You don’t want to be left alone I had you on ignore for two weeks and every thread you posted on mentioned me so fuck all to use your logic don’t I have the right to defend my self from your derogatory and defamatory remarks
    Fuck you Iceefag go play in traffic
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    25 stop trolling me it's that simple
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ yes it is Iceefag stop trolling me I know you cant
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    25 your posting history shows you to be the troll
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I’ve never been kicked off the site, plagiarized a review, rape d a woman, hit a woman, tried to commit suicide, nor any of the horrible acts that you’ve admitted to right here on this website
    So when you seriously want to talk posting history we could compare notes, guarantee you won’t come off looking very good.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    25 I've never raped anyone beat a woman nor have I committed suicide. You're welcome to ignore me and quit trolling me
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    You'll be on here trolling 24 7
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I’m tired of your tedious lying, go smoke some more crack or meth which ever one you’re addicted to.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Please stop trolling me
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. This thread is a perfect example.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Youre welcome to ignore me
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Please stop trolling me"

^^^If you sincerely mean this and want me to stop, here is what you need to do

1) First admit that you're a troll too and apologize to everyone you've trolled. Do it in this thread. And be sincere about it.

2) Recognize what trolling is and simply stop doing it. And I mean 100% stop. And to be clear...
    - don't put down anyone and insult them, even if they are trolling you
    - don't mock anyone
    - don't address a member with a disparaging nickname
    - don't call out trolling because whether you realize it or not, this is a form of trolling

3) When you are trolled, ignore it. This is truly the way to avoid being a troll yourself and I think you've failed to realize this which is why you keep getting called a troll. You think this thread is a simple defense of trolling, but it's not. It's a troll thread. Sorry that you don't understand this but it is.

^^^if you can consistently do all of these things 100%, then I will for sure stop trolling you. Because the only reason I've ever done it is because you posted something that meets the definition of trolling. And I felt like trolling you back for it.

Good luck! I hope you can truly stop being a troll. And don't regress back to it. 🤞🤞
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    You're telling me to shut up and let you incessantly troll me. And claim defending myself is trolling. You can stop trolling me and ignore me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^LMFAO you need to work on your reading comprehension. Try rereading it a few times instead of giving a knee jerk and strawman argument response.

You can stop trolling me and ignore me. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey that comment you said to subraman was very desperate. He made a neutral comment and you literally called him out saying “subraman you’re a troll too, your problem is you dont do enough to call the trolls out on this site”. Icey im convinced even if Biblical prophets were here you would say some nonsense like you aren’t donating money why don’t you donate more. Or why don’t you pray more
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Stop trolling
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Please ignore me and refrain from harassing me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    All you're doing is proving me right
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Heaving. Youre right. And There's a difference between fun and joking. And the malicious attacks and harassment I get from a few disturbed individuals.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Like you start threads such as "Free legal advice" on a strip club forum and actually expect a conversation that's not making fun of you for doing that."

^^^and it's not just a one time thing. As Iceydodo she had multiple threads about free legal advice. All of which generated ridicule of her and back and forth trolling. Same result multiple times. Nobody ever took her seriously. But yet she kept creating those threads like an autistic compulsion.

This is yet another example why it's clear that Eltriste wants the trolling. She relishes in it. She invites it (in her passive aggressive way). 🤭🤡
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    There's no such thing as "right wing." The whole concept of right vs. left is an archaic hold over from the French Revolution. Today it is globalist pseudo-elites vs. human patriots. Which side are you on? The New World Order horror show or a decent livable future of humanity?
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Eltriste sounds like another Icee alt.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Eltriste has never committed suicide. Darn.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Um, who are you again?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion