tuscl

2nd Time Makes a New Fave

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Monday, April 25, 2022 5:13 AM
So I went back to see my 'Princess Jasmine' (or PJ from now on) from earlier this week again tonight. I got there when the club opened and the bartender confirmed she was coming in soon. I order my drink and about 20 minutes later she's walking up to me in a skimpy black and leopard skin thong bikini in black stilleto ankle boots. Each boob and her crotch was just a tiny leopard skin triangle. Everything else was simple black string. She looked like a million bucks. Before we settle in and get comfy we go to the bar to get her a shot. As we wait she presses her ass into my crotch and gives me a mini dance and great teasing grind. It was just enough contact to make me pitch a tent. She knew it and grinded harder when she felt it and leaned back against my shoulder. I had my hands on her hips and jiggled them to send ripples through her ass cheeks and on to my ever hardening cock. I thought to myself she's going to be giving me a nonstop boner if this is how it's starting. Sweet! We go back to our table and she assumes the position - she straddles a chair backwards and hangs her ass off the front edge. I slide in behind her and push my crotch into her ass. It was a beautiful thing to see the string "Y" of her thong whale tail and her perfect violin shaped back, waist, and ass. And the feeling of her ass cheeks on the underside of my boner was exquisite. Although she's petite and fit, she has a thick and baby soft ass. And her skin texture is creamy smooth. So my hard cock felt nothing but this wrapped on the underside. No bone. Just thick baby soft ass fat. Pillows from heaven. For the next 40 minutes we sat that way as I massaged her all over. The whole time I was hard and anytime I needed a little extra stimulation I would knead that ass in numerous ways which in turn would rub my dick back to full attention. We small talked a little but mostly she purred like a kitten, moaned, and relaxed in my hands. At one point she alternated flexing her ass cheeks back and forth and over and over which felt wonderful to Mr. Happy with some side to side stimulation. Needless to say, it was 40 minutes of constant bliss. She even skipped her stage set and didn't care. Before her next set we go to the private dance room. LOL I chose the brightest one. We get there and a new song starts and she had no issues when I said let's wait for the next one. So instead she lays on my crotch crosswise so I can see her full front side while that phat ass is grinding on my dick. I got to check her out in detail and decided this woman is a 9-10, not an 8. A Persian Princess. During the dances she was even more sensual and high mileage than the other night. She's virtually non-stop dick teasing - pussy grind cowgirl and reverse, stick shifting and balls rubbing, and whenever she shifts positions she would always try to keep some sort of rub and contact on my dick. She's a dancer that understands the fine details and knows how to tease. Also she stayed in my favorite position, cowgirl grind, for nearly the entire second song. And she let me control all the action and position her exactly like I wanted. She matched my grind with these real quick an short pussy strokes as I controlled everything with my hands on each ass. And she'd position herself exactly how I wanted to have my cock rubbed. And when my hands went to grab and rub her perfectly perky all natural tits she would take over and grind on my dick harder and harder. I had my shirt unbuttoned and she even made sure to press and rub her tits into my chest. It was the kind of understood stimulation that I typically only enjoy with experienced faves. Ones that have danced for me multiple times. If this is how the second one is going, I look forward to more! While I could have easily LDKed that way, I held out for the third song as usual. Early into it she turned around and assumed a wheelbarrow type position where her knees are on each side of me and her hands are on the floor in a push up position. I had full view of her ass and pussy and she still could rub the underside of my cock while she shaked and twerked her ass. I had my hands on each cheek and she let me spread them so I could see it all. And she would not stop cock grinding. I was really trying to wait until near the end of the song but once I spread her pussy open using those ass cheeks I saw something that is my kryptonite: white pussy cream. To make sure, I kept her pussy wide open for a while and for sure it was the beautiful creamy white pussy juice lining her pussy lips. And with her just grinding away on my dick I LDKed. For the rest of the song she kept grinding on my cock. Had no issue with more stick shifting and balls rubbing too. Whether or not I LDKed did not matter. Afterwards I gladly give her $125 and tell her we must do this again. She says absolutely and that I'm her new favorite regular. LOL I tell her I know. I did mention that my other old fave might be an occasional conflict but I told her she's to assume I'm there for her and to come over to me ASAP whenever she sees me. She agreed. Being only our second encounter I see only good times ahead. I'm not calling her ATF or anything but she's damn near that right out of the gate.

9 comments

• TFP
    2 years ago
    SLD returns! With the same detailed club recaps that I know and love. Sounds like you had a fantastic time in the club. I gotta ask though, what made you break the hiatus?
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @TFP thanks, my thong-loving-brother-from-another-mother! Glad you enjoyed. I know if there's anyone that enjoys the sight of a skimpy thong as much as I do, it's you. And fuck, both nights she had awesome bikini ones on. I broke my hiatus partly because I got a new job and it was an upgrade. Going out to a club was my celebration. Also I recently got the temptation to see if nicespice was coming to Portland soon and since she wasn't, I decided to club again. It was a good and necessary break but I do enjoy being back. This new fave was a lucky find. It's going to get interesting when my old fave at the same club realizes she's got competition. If I play it right I might get a significant mileage upgrade and/or better rates. 😎
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times, Good Times.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is a great description of a great club experience. Your new favorite sounds like a great find - as she understands what you enjoy. Also, from the description of her creamy pussy she seems to enjoy it too!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Thanks @cashman. Whenever I meet a new stripper and it's a good time I often like doing a second visit soon after as a way of sending a message that we are heading down a regular path. And I've found that she's always pleased with it and ups her game from the first time. This time was no exception. And LOL for sure the pussy cream helps me to believe that she had a good time. And she also called me a 'silver fox' when we first met and later her favorite regular. And she enjoyed the massage like they all do. So all that combined says we have a 'win-win' relationship in the making.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    $125 for 40 minutes? that’s dang good value for this level of action!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Jascoi I agree which is why I'm not (yet) trying to renegotiate her $125/3 rate. She was awesome with her teasing. I have zero complaints and was as good as any long time fave. FYI I did get her a shot of tequila which was another $12.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Good story Sir. Was gonna write up a few paragraphs about my own return to the club yesterday, but it won't be as WOW as this. Good times 🤪
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Sounds like a good time. I'm a magnet for Persians lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion